One- You and Me

One- You and Me

I couldn't believe him.

Cheating on me.

I get it, it was his first time, but it hurt so much.

I was confused, angry, upset, and pissed to holy hell. But I also felt betrayed, stabbed in the back...

I didn't know wether my tears were angry or sad.

I could hear him trying to get in the bathroom, slamming his shoulder against the door, trying the handle. He was begging me to let him in, so he could console me, dry my tears. I almost opened the door but Harry needed I feel my hurt.

I knew he could bang down the door with little to no effort, he's don't it before.

Why isn't he doing it now?

"Please Layla, please. Let me in."

He tried the door handle again, but we both knew that wasn't going to get him in. I knew he was crying, I could tell by the way his voice cracked. "Renee, I'm sorry," he yelled.

"That's not going to get in, you piece of shit, I growled, wiping the tears that were streaming down my cheeks.

He slammed his shoulder up against the door again, the white door creaking. "Layla I'll let you fuck any guy you want to, just please open up!"

He'd say anything just to get me to open this door.

One time, he threatened to kill himself.

Harry went silent, and I could still hear his harsh breathing."What do you want to hear me say?" He asked, his voice desperate.

"There are no words to say how much you hurt, 'Arry," I sighed.

It feels like he's broken my heart into two.

I've been with him since my junior year of high school. We were inseparable, often seen together, always right up under each other. Harry was even upset we wouldn't be going to the same college together, but he went out of his way almost every night to see me, even if it was 5 hour drive.

"I know. I just... I don't know what I was thinking. Please don't leave me... Please. I need you far more than you need me."

I looked down at the balled up tissue in my hand, sniffing.

"If you try to leave me, I won't let you walk out that door."

But he knows he wouldn't be able to stop me.

I know him far too well.

I stood up, placing my hand against the cold doorknob. Turning it, I stepped back and let the door open. There Harry was sitting up against the footboard. He looked up at me, his eyes red and puffy from his tears. I sat next to him placing his hand in mine.

We didn't need to speak at all.

Resting my head on his shoulder, he squeezed my hand.

"What would I do with out you huh?"