12.~ Selfish

Jimin's POV

My heart broke when I saw Chaeyoung's face.

I know what I done is selfish, but I'm just trying to make life easier for her.

She's clearly stressed about who she likes and it's pretty obvious that it's not me.

She lies to me and sneaks around and to be honest I don't even know why I fell for her.

She's basic, and plain and, makes my heart race...... and her smile.....

Ughhhhh she's actually perfect.

I mess everything up!

I threw my pillow at the wall in anger.

I walked to her room.

Aish she's so messy, leaving her underwear and clothes all over the place.

I chuckled whilst looking around.

Chaeyoung, you really are something else.

Then something caught my eye.

I laid on her bed which smelt so much like her.

I reached over to see the photo frame of me and her on our wedding day. It wasn't long ago but I still remember how happy I was.

"You're honestly my everything Park Chaeyoung, I'll make it up to you, I promise." I sighed as a tear fell down my cheek.

She probably hates me right now.

I slowly cried thinking about our small collection of memories.

We didn't have a lot together but they were the best moments of my life.

Being with her.

I soon fell asleep on her bed.

Jennie's POV

It was morning.

I woke up early as I had a guest appearance on Running Man today.

I went into Chaeyoung's room to check on her and she was still sleeping.

There were dried tear stains on her cheek.

She must of cried herself to sleep.

Does she really like Jimin?

An hour later, I finished eating my breakfast.

I was about to leave until I heard someone knock.

I opened it up to reveal Jimin.

"Ughhh you're here because?" I asked in disgust.

"I'm looking for my wife." He shot back at me.

"She stopped being your wife when you jumped into bed with slut." I said.

He was about to reply until we heard Chaeyoung Come down the stairs.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung asked coming down the stairs.

"Go back to bed i'll deal with it." I ensured.

"Ani, it's okay Unnie, I'll deal with it." Chaeyoung gave me a weak smile.

I left the house for my schedule.

Rosé's POV

Jimin looked at me.

"Omo what happened to your face, did you cry-" he said trying to touch my face. 

I smacked his hand off my face.

"Don't touch me Jimin, you did this!" I shouted at him whilst I pointed at my puffy and slightly red eyes.

"I sent you messages yesterday, you didn't respond-" Jimin said with his head down.

"Cut the crap Jimin! You messed with me, you made me fall for you and then you hopped into bed with a slut in our home!" I shouted at him, becoming teary eyed.

"You fell for me? Chae, I didn't know because I did t-" Jimin said worriedly. 

I sighed heavily.

"Please leave me alone Jimin." I said sadly and closed the door in his face.

I started to cry and cry.

Ugh I guess I really did fall for him.