14.~ Broken

Jimin's POV

It's been nearly a month and I haven't talked to Chaeyoung in so long.

I miss her.

I've talked to her like once but then Jungkook appears out of no where and takes her away and she doesn't hesitate one bit.

she seems so happy with Jungkook.

How did I let one of my bestfriends go out with my wife? Seriously.

I just want everyone to know that we're married.

I noticed she took of her ring a long time ago, but I kept it on.

She always looks at me though that's what I don't understand.

Ughh I'm gonna talk to her, or should I tell my parents or her parents to help?

Rosé's POV

After school, I decided to go over to Jungkook's house.

I'm so happy we're together, he's the perfect boyfriend and I love him so much.

"I'm tired." I said and propped myself onto the couch.

"Same."

"I'm gonna get a drink, do you want something?" I asked him walking towards his kitchen.

"I want you." I could feel his smirk from all the way in the living room.

"I guess that's a no." I said returning back to the living room with a can of coke in my hand.

"Sit on my lap." He said patting down on his thighs.

I sat on top of him and he kissed me roughly. It's almost a routine for us because we've been doing it everyday for the past couple weeks.

"Where's your parents?" I asked between kisses.

"Relax, my umma comes back in 2." He said making me calm.

He moved down to my neck and left multiple wet kisses everywhere.

His lips soon found its way back to mine but this time it was even more rough.

His tongue begged for entrance which i accepted. I let his tongue taste every single part of my mouth.

"Mm you taste nice." Jungkook groaned in a deep huskily tone which turned me on a lot.

He started to unbutton my shirt, which he had never done before. I felt his bulge grow as he started to caress my breast.

He flipped me over to that he was on top of me and I was laying flat on the couch. He bit and sucked on my hardened nipple which caused me to moan.

I felt him stroke my wet pussy and I moaned something that I shouldn't have.

"Uhh Jimin." I moaned with my eyes closed.

After a few seconds I realised what I just said.

"Do I look like Jimin to you?" Jungkook asked PISSED.

Shit shit shit fuck fuck fuck.

"Uhhh no?" I said scared.