24.~ Day With BTS

Rosé's POV

My mom finally left later on that night and I was left with Jimin again :).

I woke up at 6 am and decided to do some yoga. I do it from time to time because it keeps me calm and just makes me happy.

I changed into some tight white bicycle shorts and a black long sleeve crop top. I couldn't wear anything looser because then it wouldn't let me reach my full potential in yoga, which means a lot to me.

Jimin's POV

I opened my eyes to the sound of some sort of moaning.

I turned to other side of the bed to see Chaeyoung in some complimented Pose on the floor.

I rubbed my eyes multiple times to see if this was a dream or not and it wasn't

What the hell is she trying to do to me.. wearing such little and tight clothing in this early morning...

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked and she stopped and faced me.

"Oh you're awake." She said.

"Yes and why are you trying to seduce me before school?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Uhh I'm actually not-"

"Wearing tight little clothing and doing that pose.." I glared at her lustfully. "You're lucky it's my first day back because if it wasn't you would have been going to school limping.." I smirked.

"Yah you byuntae!" She laughed and threw a pillow at me.

I got into the shower and asked Chaeyoung to come with me but she said no. We ate breakfast and walked to school.

-
Me and Chaeyoung walked to school together as it was my first day back. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Yo Jimin!" Someone called and I turned to see Suga. "Yo." I replied and bro fisted him.

"Hello Chaeyoung." Suga greeted.

"Hi Suga." She replied.

"I just realised that we've never really talked. Jimin you didn't introduce her to any of us." Suga realised.

"Oh yeah, there just never really was a good time to." Jimin said.

"You should let Chaeyoung chill with us for today so we can really get to know your cute wife." Suga suggested.

"Yeah yeah we'll see." I chuckled.
-
Rosé's POV