The Party

Nick's POV
I went up to my room to pick my best suit,wanting to lool nice for this party. Not knowing what kind of party to expect or what to expect of the mysterious host, I had picked a black suit with a blue tie.
"So much for a small party,this is huge!" I had said to myself as I walked up to my neighbors house.
"I wonder what the occasion is or what the host is like? Did I dress appropriately? Does anyone else have an invitation? "My thoughts screamed as I walked around the loud party trying to find somone I recognize.
"Excuse me are you Mr. Caraway?" A roaming butler with drinks asked.
"I am,is there a problem? " I replied politely.
"Mr.Gastby is looking for you, please follow me. "The butler instructed.
I turned back just as I reached his toom and say Mrs. Baker dancing by the pool and she saw me,she smiled and waved.
"Do you intend on keeping Mr.Gatsby waiting, Mr.Caraway?" The butler asked kind of rudley.
"Please leave us,Mr.Caraway do you like what you see ol sport? If your nervous on meeting me,dont. I wont bite I promise" Mr. Gatsby said with a bright,lovely smile and a sparkle in his eyes.
I laughed and said "Please sir call me Nick, and may I ask why am I the only one with a invitation? "
"Well Nick,first might I say you look very Sharp and I gave you that invitation because I wanted to speak with you." Gatsby chuckled taking Nick's invitation.
"What did you to speak with me for Mr.Gat-"Nick started.
"Please ol sport, call me Jay and ease why dont you. It is a party after all!" Jay laughed thay wonderful laugh of his and poured some booze while motioning for me to remove me jacket.
"Well if you insist Jay!" I laughed taking my coat off and taking a sip of the drink.
"So ol sport would you care to take a ride in my helicopter tomorrow afternoon? " Jay asked with a curious smile.
"Id love to!What time shall we meet?" I repled,delighted and giddy at the thought of spending more time with him.
"Ill pick you up,how about noon ol sport?" Jay answered.
"Sounds great oh and great party Jay!" I said as I waved and walked bavk to my place.  Some many thoughts swirled in my head, all of them about my mysterious, charming neighbor.

Gatsby's POV
When I saw Nick at the party I immediately sent my butler to get him so I could talk to him. I watched as he waved to Jordan Baker. I just rolled my eyes and waited. Then I saw him right in front of me Mr. Nick Carraway.

"Please leave us, Mr.Caraway do you like what you see ol sport? If your nervous on meeting me, dont be. I wont bite I promise" I said with a smile.
I stared right at his eyes. They weren't blue as I had expected but green. As green as the sea foam that Aphrodite herself was born from.
"Please sir call me nick, and may I ask why am I the only one with an invitation?" He laughed.
My he had the most perfect laugh.
"Well Nick, first might I say you look very sharp and I gave you that invitation because I wanted to speak with you" I said staring into his eyes.
"What did you want to speak with me for Mr. Gat-" he started but I interrupted him immediately.
"Please ol sport call me Jay and ease why dont you. It is a party after all." I laughed as I poured some alcohol and motioned for him to remove his jacket. "So ol sport would you care to take a ride with me in my helicopter tomorrow afternoon?" I questioned with a smile.
"I'd love to! What time shall we meet?" He responded delighted and almost giddy.
"I'll pick you up, how about noon ol sport?"
"Sounds great and great party Jay!" He said as he walked away. I watched as he walked to his house. There was something about him, something that intrigued me, something that made me want him.