Triplets By Surprise

***Slightly edited***

Hey my name is Elizabeth. I am 16 and pregnant. You might think I am a slut but the father is the one I lost my virginity to. I am already out of school (they said I was too smart!) Me and Cole (My fiancé and baby daddy) have figured out two names. The girls name is Emily Nicole Raven and the boys is Edward Nicholas Raven. I want a girl. We are learning the sex tomorrow I cant wait!

Tomorrow

"Come on Cole we need to go!" I scream. God he dose his hair longer than me!

"I'm coming" he screamed back. Just then he came around corner looking sexy, as usual, with his breath taking light blue eyes and pure white smile.

"Lets go" he says mocking me. It took us 30 minutes to get to the doctors office. Once we got in doc. Raven saw use immediately because he is Cole's dad.

"Hello Liz" he said smiling.

"Hey dad" that is what I call him since my mom and dad kicked me out. He did the normal checking and then it was time to look at the baby.

"this is going to be cold" he warned.

"Okay lets see her" he said. At least 2 minutes past before we herd him gasp.

"Is something wrong!!" I said worriedly.

"No the BABIES are just fine." he replied.

"WHAT" me and Cole said at the same time.

"Yup, you have two baby girls on the way" he smiled.

"I'm so happy I am going to have TWO baby girls!!!!" I practically screamed. "Cole we have to go shopping now but we first need a 3d picture of them!!" I was so exited.

"God, why did I get the girl that likes to buy baby stuff?" he groaned.

"Do you want me to pay for this shopping trip?" Mr. Raven asked.

"We couldn't take your money dad. You already gave us a beautiful, beach front, house! We don't need any more money from you!" Cole said.

"You know your mom is going to kill me if I don't give you money for the babies" he said.

"fine" Cole said defeated.

"Can we have a 3d picture of the babies please dad?" I asked.

"Sure, here you go" he said handing me a picture of our baby girls in my belly.

Hey people!

Give me feed back. Did you like it or did you hate it or is it in-between? Please tell me!