Triplets By Surprise- Chapter 4

"Heyyyy" I said opening the front door. "Heyyyy Lizzy" Amanda said while trying to hug me. "Your so big now" she exclaimed while holding me at arms length. "I Know, everybody keeps telling me that" I pouted. "Lets go watch TV" she said walking to the living room. "Honey I'm leaving" Cole yells coming down the stairs. "Ok, love you by" I said before kissing him. "By Ama" he yelled to Amanda. "By C" she called back. Once Cole was gone I went into the living room and watched Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. Then Am (that's what I call her) painted my toenails and did my fingernails bright pink. I showed her the babies' nursery. She was surprised of how the nursery looked and loved it. After she saw the nursery we went for a walk on the beach and then she had to leave because it was Wednesday night and she had school the next day. Once she left I ate some dinner and then went to bed. I woke up to the sound of the front door opening and closing. Then I heard someone stumbling up the stares and then the door opened to reveal a vary drunk Cole. "hey baby" he slurred. "Cole, you are vary drunk you need to come to bed" I said slowly and calm like I was talking to a 4 year old. "The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial" he said. "god Cole get in bed now" I commanded. "But I don't want toooo" he said like a 3 year old. "According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction" he screamed. God he is random when he is drunk. "Karoke means "empty orchestra" in Japanese" he screamed. "when you die your hair still grows for a couple of months' he said. That is just creepy. "The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly" he exclaimed. "I'M A DINASOUR!!!!!" Cole screamed. "I'M A NINGAAAA!!!!!!!" he screamed. "I LIKE PIE!!" he scram vary loud I link the neighbors herd and they are 6 blocks away! "Cole now" I yelled. "Fine" he wined. Once he got in bed and put his head on the pillow he was out like a light. I didn't fall asleep as easy though because the babies kept kicking me. I finally fell into a deep sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up to a groaning Cole holding his head. "Stupid hangover" he moaned. I couldn't help but laugh at that! "Don't laugh it hurts like crap" he whispered. I guess he didn't want his head to hurt. "I'm sorry honey, but it is to funny" I said smiling. "Com here and let me hold my girls" he said before polling me to him. "You know I love you right?" he mumbled into my hair. "Yes I do but not as much as I love you, my dinosaur ninja that likes pie" I said as memories of last night flooded into my head. "What are you talking about?" he asked. "last night when you got home you screamed I am a dinosaur and then you screamed I am a ninja and then you screamed I like pie vary loud I think the neighbors herd. "Ugh. I was that drunk. I'm sorry!" he said kissing my forehead. "it is okay honey." I replied. "I'm going back to sleep" he clamed. "I am to night honey" I whispered. "night babe" he mumbled.