Triplets By Suprise- Chapter 5

"Cole we need to figure out the other baby's name" I said to Cole while I rubbed my stomach.

"How about Erin?" he suggested.

"To boyish. Eavan?" I suggested.

"No, to hard to pronounce." Cole replied.

This went on for like a hour until we came up with Emma Nala Raven and Eva Neige Raven.

"So what are we going to do today since you have no work and I finished my college work I need to do?" I asked Cole.

"How about we go to the beach and just spend time together" he suggested.

"Okay, I will go get my stuff I need" I said over my shoulder walking up the stairs and into the bedroom.

I went into the massive closet and changed into my bathing suit. By the time I came down stairs Cole has his bathing suit on and a picnic basket in his right hand and two chares in the other. We walked down to the beach and set up the chairs and took out the food.

"OMG Cole, when did you make all of this?" I asked staring at the plates of food in front of me.

"I woke up and was bored so I decided to make a picnic for us." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Thank you" I said before kissing his cheek.

"Now lets eat" he said handing me a plate.

After I ate my food I laid down to soak up some sun while Cole went swimming. After that we went back to the house and changed into so clothes. When I finished changing the phone rang.

"Hello" I asked into the phone.

"Hey El!" my friend Brianna said.

"Hey Bri. What up?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you and Cole could baby sit my sister, Avery." she said.

"Sure, we would love to. I just love Avery she is so cute!" I said.

"Thanks I will drop her of at 3" she said.

"Okay, see you then by." I said.

"Thanks again. By" she said before hanging up.