1. Dark Days

Fluff- You comfort Suga on a bad day.

Y/N POV

I dipped my fingers under the running water checking the temperature. I let out a sigh prepared to submerge myself in the warm bath after a long day. I was about to get undressed before I heard a knock at the front door causing me to freeze.

"Who could that be at 8:45?", I asked myself walking down the hall.

"Who is it?", I asked.

"Can I come in?", I heard a voice ask.

"Yoongi?", I questioned opening the door revealing his soaked form.

"Its raining! And you're soaked, come inside!", I said pulling him in the door.

After closing and locking the door behind him and ran to the bathroom to grab some dry towels. I came back to see him staring at the floor with a frown.

"Here, I brought you some towels.", I said handing him the towels.

"Thank you.", he mumbled and I brushed some hair from his forehead.

"What's wrong?", I asked knowing he never just popped by without letting me know.

"It's complicated.", he sighed.

"Let's get you warmed up.", I whispered pulling him to the bathroom.

Once we got there I began to unbutton his wet shirt. He didn't move to stop me while I undressed him.

"Step in its still warm.", I said feeling the temperature.

He slowly stepped into the bath grabbing s towel before I got up.

"Where are you going?", he asked.

"To fix you something to eat while you bathe.", I replied and he nodded.

I walked to the kitchen and got some ingredients together to make spaghetti. Once i was finished I looked at the clock to see it was 10:04 now. I covered the food and went back to the bathroom to check on Yoongi. He sat motionless with his eyes closed and I smiled as he breathed softly. I grabbed his wet clothes to put them in the washing machine accidentally waking him up.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you.", I replied walking to the washing machine.

I dumped the clothes in before his voice rang through the hall.

"Y/N."

I went back to the bathroom to see him looking up at me like a lost child.

"The water is cold.", he said giving a small smile.

I giggled before turning on the hot water.

"You couldn't do it yourself?", I asked.

"I like it when you pamper me.", he said with a sad smile.

"What's wrong Yoongi?", I asked and he reached his arms out.

I stripped out of my clothing before stepping in to sit in between his legs. My back leaned on his chest before his kissed my forehead.

"Its just really stressful. Having a comeback and nothing to go with it. Its like my mind went blank.", he explained.

"Hoseok had to cover for me. I felt so useless.". He frowned and I turned to face him.

"You're not useless. You just had writers block. I have it all the time.", I stated.

"You write?", he asked with a confused look on his face.

"Fanfiction of course.", I smiled and he chuckled.

"Ahh that stuff.", he said wrapping his arms around me.

"All I'm saying is things like that happen. But I know you'll get through it. You always do. The boys, your manager, me. We all have your back.", I said and he smiled before kissing me.

I smiled into the kiss before leaning our foreheads together.

"What would I do without you?", he asked.

"Have a nervous breakdown probably.", I giggled and he nodded.

"Maybe.", he whispered closing his eyes.

"Come on let's get you to bed. You seem tired.", I told him as we got out.

Once he was settled in bed I smile as he was fast asleep. I finally took the time for my shower before going back to the kitchen to put the food away for tomorrow. I walked to the bedroom and climbed into bed with him and wrapped my arms around his torso. He unconsciously grabbed my waist, pulling me closer as he finally gets the rest he needs.