Ninth Slide

Camera:

Me: Ooh

Me: Ooh... He he. Percabeth in Ariel style.
Piper: Oh yeah, Ariel was one of my favorite movies as a kid!
Percy: It was my favorite. It still is my favorite. It's the BEST.
Frank: I liked it but... I preferred-
Leo: Mulan right? Must be Mulan.
Frank: How'd you guess?
Leo: *shashays* *girly voice* Feminine instincts dear.
Frank: What?
Leo: *still in girly voice* By the way Jason look at those shoes! So last season!!
Percy: Piper... Was this a dare?
Piper: Heh heh... Yes.
Frank: Dammit we're doomed now.
Jason: I actually never saw this movie...
Reyna: Yeah me neither...
Nico: I only saw it because Will made me watch ALL of the Disney cartoons on a movie marathon.
Will: You know you loved it!
Nico: Well YOU'RE going to love the movie marathon we're watching tomorrow! All of the best horror movies of the past century!
Me: AWESOME! You should show him The Shining, Dead Silence, Chucky Chucky... You know! All the classics!
Nico: Sure will. (A/N: PUN ABSOLUTELY INTENDED)
Will: *shivers*
Nico: *evil laughter**coughs**almost chokes to death**recovers quickly*
Will: OH MY GODS NEKOO!!! TEN THOUSAND DAYS OF INFIRMARY FOR YOU!!! *grabs Nico**drags him out of the room*
Nico: Oh Hades, not a again...
*Nico and Will exit*
Me: Anyways... I loved this drawing guys but... Are you sure that your couple is like Ariel and the Prince? I wouldn't quite say.
Annabeth: True but which couple could be kind of like ours from Disney universe? Uhm... *looks at Percy* What about Tarzan and Jane? Me being Jane and Percy being Tarzan? Especially in the first years when he had no idea of what happened ALL THE TIME.
Percy: Hey! Your explanations weren't great either! "Monsters can't die Percy, they can be killed but they can't die.".
Grover: Your clueless face was priceless Perce.
Annabeth: Wish I got that on picture.
Me: *smirks nostalgically* Anyhow... Next slide.