chapter 11

3 years later

-Leah-

Today there is a reunion for the Magcon boys, and since I am a friend/ Wife I have to go which means I am seeing Jack. We are all driving down to San Francisco  I got up and woke up the kids, and got Finn ready. Taylor had gone already last week, he told me that a few of the guys were going last week so he went along with them. I got ready into ^^ and did my make up. Jai helped me take our luggage's into my black Range Rover. Jess put kat and Finn into their seats and Jai sat up front with me. I drove out of the drive through.

-2 hours into drive-

We had 2 hours left and Kat kept saying she needed to go to the toilet.

"mommy I am going to wet myself."

"hang on darling."

I parked in the car park of a café and took her inside.

-Jessica-

Mom took Kat into the café and I was just on my Instagram looking at pictures when I saw something.

"Jai, look."

I showed him my phone and it was a picture of Taylor and some girl kissing.

"I am going to beat his ass." Jai said angrily

"we have to tell mom." I told him

"tell me what." mom said

"oh erm...." Jai said

"Mom, Taylor cheated on you." she started laughing

"Guys grow up, I know you don't like him, but he is your dad."

"no mom, he isn't, we are all Gilinskys not Caniffs."  I yelled

"Jessica Finnegan Gilinsky, do not yell at me. I am your mother."

"mommy why you saying my name?" Finn asked

Jai started laughing.

"Mom look." i said while showing her the picture.

Mom had tears in her eyes.

"Mom its okay." Jai calmed her.

"mom do you want me to drive?" i asked

"no its okay."

"no mom let me drive." i said

we both switched places and i started the car.

-skip drive-

We got to the hotel and i drove into the parking lot, Mom was asleep aong with Fin and Kat. I woke them up and we walked into the hotel

-Leah-

I can't believe Taylor would cheat on me, Maybe we were not ment to be. we checked in and headed to the room, i went to my car to get something while the kids went to the room. I saw someone who i had been longing to see.