Chapter Two: Padalecki is hot.

"N-no ah, i was just joking." I laughed awkwardly.

"Then everything's ok." He chuckled. "How's your uhh...coffee?" He smiled at me. I couldn't get my eyes to stop staring at him. At his mouth. His smile. Fuck it, he was handsome.

Woah?! Handsome? I thought i wasn't gay. Ok but like Chris said, fuck the labels.

Ok, maybe...I'll give in and let us just assume that i mayyybe would consider liking him.

Oh who the fuck am i kidding. I'm even starting to imagine things with him.

What? I am?

Does it count when i think about how soft his lips would be? Yes, it fucking counts because i can't stop thinking about mine on them. Shit.

Oh fuck it. I'll just acknowledge it. I like the hot barista.

Who wouldn't?

Gosh he's hot. Ok Lexi was right.

Shit.

Next problem.

Socialising.

Fuck. I could never talk to him.

"Ahh, my coffee is good. Great. Delicious." I blabbed and looked at Lexi and Chris for help. Lexi sighed.

"Hey," she stook his hand out to him. "I'm Lexi. May i ask what your name is?" She asked. Thank god i didn't have to.

"Oh haha I'm Jared. My cloth covered my name tag, oops." He chuckled. Even his fucking name is hot.

"Would you, ah maybe wanna sit down and chat for a bit?" Lexi was pretty charming, if you know what i mean. She pulled her shirt down slightly to show off her chest. Maybe i should've known that i failed liking boys in 6th grade because those just weren't just the right guys. Because Lexi did nothing to me. Maybe it was because she's my closest friend after Chris. But she did as much as those guys i tested my gayness on. Nothing.

Jared on the other hand...fuck.

But the way Lexi was behaving right now didn't bother Chris, he knew she was doing it for me.

"I...i have to work but," he touched my arm. He fucking touched my arm. "It was nice...telling you guys my name." He laughed. He kept his eyes locked to mine for an awkwardly long time and walked off, still smiling.

I turned to Chris and Lexi with huge eyes, squealing in such a high pitch, it didn't come out loudly. Thank god it didn't.

"Hmhmm. Yeah, you don't like him." Lexi smirked at me.

"Fuck what i said, he touched me." I felt like a little girl. "Oh fuck i need to calm down. We don't even know if he likes boys."

"Honey trust me. He didn't dare a look at my babies once, while he was eye-fucking you the whole time."

"He-" i choked on my coffee. "He was not eye-fucking me." I whispered.

"You're so cute. We're not leaving until you ask him to the party on Sunday, though."

"No, i- lexi, give me some time."

"It is Tuesday. You have until friday." She dared me.

"What?! Why not til sunday?"

"Because i say so. Trust me, just go over to him and talk. He'll gladly say yes. Turst me."

"I don't want to trust you. You're mean. Look at me. Why the fuck would such an abercrombie-model be interested in me?"