THE STATIC

It was Monday morning, an just like everyday I do the same. I get up walk to my closet. I was wearing short shorts an a spaghetti strap top. I get out a red blouse with beads on them; black jeans an my red converse.  I head into my bathroom an take a shower. I finish that, I get out an dry myself an get dressed. I head down stairs, my backpack on my shoulders..  I come around the corner when my little brother tackles me.
"Ari. Your going to teach me today, right?" I looked at my little brother Derek. He had my dad's eyes but my moms hair. I had light blonde hair with red in it, my eyes resembled both my father an my mom..  It was only me an my brother, our oldest brother..  Well he's been gone since I went to middle school.
"Yes my worrior, I'll teach you when I get home." My brother was the only thing I liked in my family, my dad well he didn't care to have me.  My mom is to scared of my dad.
"Well I better head out,  don't wanna be late." I ruffled his hair an was about to head out, when I heard someone clear there throat.
"Now Ariel, you wasn't gonna leave without a hug was you?" My dad asked. He was the Alpha of the pack, you see we live in our own home.  The pack is a mile away from us; but we only talk to them when needed.
"I don't wanna be late, it's school therefore I can..." I was cut off by my dad.
"Ariel, you know as well as the rest of us; the only reason you go to school, is to learn or escape from this place. Anyway, happy birthday." He finished an walked away.  I sighed an turned to get front door. I felt a tug on my pants.
"Ari? I wanted to give chew this. Appy birthday." He gives me a hand made necklace with his name on it.
"Thanks buddy." I hug him an take off to school.  I get round the corner when my bestie Ashe hugs me.
"There you are, I thought ud never come. Listen I know it's late notice an all but." She turns behind her an stops talking.  I look past her to see a guy in a black jacket, his hair was to the side an looking at us. I looked at him an felt something, I ignored it.
"Hey umm Ashe. I need to go; I'll be late for algebra." She noded her head an let me go. I looked back to see the guy watching me.

I entered the classroom, walking back to my seat; I bumped into Maria..  She looked at me an stuck her foot out.
"Oh my gosh, watch where your going bitch." She said an turned around. I got up an sat in my seat, the teacher entered the room.  He explained what we we're doing an whatnot. Taking notes I felt somebody staring at me, I turned around an sure enough it was him. His green eyes we're darker than before; that's when I felt the static again.
"Mrs. Anderson? Is there something more interesting than what I'm teaching you?" He asked me.
"No sir." I replied.  He noded an began from where he left off, the next few minutes I kept on feeling his stare into my back; I looked out the corner of my eyes but he was looking straight at the board. I shook it off an took notes, after ten minutes the bell rang, I gathered my stuff an bolted out the door. Pushing my way through the crowd of students, I kept pushing only to collide with a hardenes. feeling a hand on my bare arms, I felt the electric again.
"Ariel, careful." His voice was like a husky type, his abs felt amazing. The way he rubbed my arm was over the top. I kept hearing something in my head but wasn't sure what it was.
Mate.
The voice said, I froze in my spot; that's when I realized my wolf was awake.
That's our mate, I'm Lacy. My wolf was speaking to me. I had heard when a wolf smells his or her mate, they'll surface. I looked up but he was gone, I looked around only to find my self looking at students. I let out a breathe an walked to my locker.
"Ariel! Where we're you?" My beastie Ashe looked at me with worried eyes. Taking my stuff an putting stuff in my locker, I turned to her an smiled.
"Sorry Ashe, I got hauled up." She kept looking at me, noticeing she wasn't moving; I turned to her putting my hand on her shoulder.
"Ari, I hate to say it; but Maria the queen bitch. Well she's looking for you." I turned to her with an expression, only time Maria looks for anyone; is if someone took or touched whatever belonged to her.
"Well then idk why, I haven't touch..." I was cut off by a static again. Looking around I caught a glimpse of him. He was standing near his locker, that's when I was shoved into my locker. I turned around an was looking at Maria.
"Did I inturupt you? Oh well, listen here. The boy you've been dyeing well keep away from him, he's mine." She told me an walked off only to stop in front of him. I closed my locker an started to walk. Little did I know, I walked right past the couple; he looked at me with soft blue eyes. Maria was bout to kiss him, when he shoved her off. He walked towards me an grabed my arm.
"Come with me." Was all he said an I was pulled into an empty hallway.
"What we..." I was cut off by his lips meeting mine. His breathe tasted like mint an I felt my wolf our. His arms came around me, he back me up to the wall an broke the kiss an put his for head on mine.
"Your mine, I don't want any guy touching what's mine." He said in a heated breathe then pulled away. I looked up at him, noticing he wasn't moving  I noded.

  Hope you guys enjoy this one.  It's my first wolf story, I think I did great on this one.  Let me know in my comments. Vote. Like. Comment. Or suggest my story