KIDNAPPED

It was Tuesday, and raining. Ariel was walking to the store. She entered the store, she was looking around; going to the next aisle, she picked up some chips an cookies.
"Ariel?" She heard a familiar voice an turned around. She seen Eric coming towards her. She smiled at him an looked at him.
"Hey Eric, what's up?" She asked him. He stood in front of her, he motioned to the store.
"Came to the store, mom needed stuff. I was the only one willing to come." He shrugged like it was no big deal.
"Well I just came to get some stuff, after I'll be going home." She replied going to the freezer section; she looked behind her an seen he followed her.
"Umm Eric, was there something u needed?" She asked him. She was looking at the meats. She turned an he was gone. Must of gone to another aisle. Looking around she was pulled to an empty storage closet.
"What the." She was cut of by Eric turning on the light.
"Sorry hun, I just needed to get you by yourself." He said an leaned down an kissed her on the lips, she gasped at the electricity an dropped whatever she was holding. Wrapping his arms around her, he picked her up; she locked her legs around him an kissed him back. Enjoying the motion they we're breathing heavily an stopped.
"Damn, your killing me Ariel." He chuckled an released his grip on her. She was blushing as she fixed herself. Opening the door she picked up the basket an smiled, looking through more aisle; after finishing checkout she was on her way outside when suddenly she was grabbed an blinde folded. Not knowing where she was going she began to struggle, hearing her bags hit the ground she thrashed in her captors hands. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" she screamed but was soon knocked out by tranquilizers.

Sorry I haven't updated.. It was valentines day so I spent it with my fiancé ..an I'm sick so hears this chapter hope u like it. 😘😘