Toe drama

Axton Dime~ Alex Lange

After all the school and drama, I head back home to sleep. "Hey little girl, where's you mommy and daddy?" A guy that looked that he's in his 30's asked. I cringed and smiled sweetly.

"Being cute, I see." I smile wider before kicking him in his chin and punching his wrist. Why doesn't he find someone his own age to flirt with? I think in disgust while running away.

"MY NAME IS COLE!" He yells out and I JUST role my eyes. He doesn't deserve sharing his name to me.

As I approach my home I look at the wildly big staircase that for some reason my parents thought would be a good idea to put in our house.

Staircases creep me out. Like you never know when you will fall in between the stairs into a wending mashing for all the humans to eat you up.

I take a big breath and take one step. 2 steps... 3 steps... 4 steps... 5 steps... 6 ste-BOOM! WAM! POOF! FLOP!

I tumble down the stairs with pain. I cringe before letting a tear slip. WHAT DID I DO FO DESERVE THIS TORTURE?!... wait... I forgot to make my bed today.

I sigh and stand up before falling again but this time on my butt. OWWWWWW!

"What's all this noice?!" I voice asks and the door open. My mom looks shocked at first but then starts laughing.

"Your face expression is priceless!" She says in between laughs and I groan before standing up carefully this time.

"Come here sweetheart." She says and I walk up the stairs carefully. When I get to the top she hugs me and I smile.

Just then a huge pain shots in my foot and I jump up before falling to the ground crying in pain.

Quickly my mom looks at my foot and takes my sock of and surprise surprised... my foot has been sliced. There was a big scratch covering half of my foot.

"Oh my gosh!" My mom exaggerates and brings me into the house. "DAVIN!!! OUR BABY IS HURT BADLY!!!" She yells and then we hear dad's footsteps.

"WHAT HAPPENED FLOW?!" He asked and then when he saw my foot he gasped. I nodded and he hugged me.

"Let me get you a bandage and ice." Mom says before hurrying into the kitchen.

I look at my food and for some reason my toe was all purple. RICKY!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO PUNCH COTTON AGAIN!!! I inwardly yell at my toes.

'COTTON PUNCHED ME FIRST!!!'
'I DID NO SUCH THING, IT WAS RICKY!!!'
'GUYS SHUSH! Marley shouts

My head starts hurting with all the TOES drama and I fall asleep without any other thoughts.

.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.

Ayeeeeee Vicky's back! I had this toe fight idea right after I fell down tge stairs at my home and I had a similar situation...