Meeting funny and pretty

Pearl Lannors as Crystal Reed

I walked out the door and looked back at the two girls that followed me.

"What's your name?" Pretty asks and I in air spell out my name letter by letter until they finally got my name correct.

"Your name is pretty...Flow" PRETTY says and I sigh of happiness but then darkness falls upon me quickly and without realizing I fell...

10 min after

"Flow?!" I hear a familiar voice speak and I look up to see my teacher and half of the school watching me with concern.

Gee I know I'm amazing but no need to spy on me 24/7.

I try smirking but my face turns into a cute smile... well now I look cute. I say groaning.

"Are you ok?" Someone woo I don't even know asks and I just stand up, reach into my pocket, grab my lollipop and start eating it. I then, skip away with my two friends behind me.

"My name is Pearl" funny says and I nod appreciating her name. Awe she does look like a cute little pearl... perfect name. I think smiling.

"And I'm Kianna but you can call me Kia." Pretty says and my
Eyes widen... even her name is pretty.

"PEARL, KIANNA AND FLOW... COME TO MY OFFICE NOW!" A scary voice said and I start looking around the school trying to find where the voice came from.

"Flow come on... she's going to get mad!" WHO?! WHATS HAPPENING?!

I nod and run after then right to the office. "Yes?" Pearl asks moving from side to side.

"You girls are in trouble... pearl you talk too much and your jokes interrupt the class. Kianna, your prettiness distracts people in our class and finally Flow, you are way to quiet. You guys have to change yourself if you want to continue school." schools???!!! CAN THIS TEACHER SPEAK ENGLISH? WHATS A SCHOOL?!

"Ok." Kianna says sadly and pearl just nods... But I just shake my head at her and turn away to walk away but she stops me. "You won't say anything to this?" She asks and I just grin sweetly before grabbing her leg and not letting her go anywhere. If she doesn't like me, then doesn't deserve to move at all.

"GET THIS CREATURE OFF OF ME!" She screams trying to let my grip get lose but since I had a good grip I didn't let go. HA!

Aye flamingos! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was in the middle of typing but I fell asleep heheh. So how do you like this chapter?
Tease for the next chapter: Flow roasts teacher without talking.