(5)As Above, So Below

Faith:

"Look at that Gothic blind wench!" I heard a group of girls yell. My white cane was kicked out of my hands.

I felt someone tug my hair and throw me down onto the cold hard ground which made me gasp at the sudden impact.

I scream in pain. All darkness, nothing was there. Only cackling.

"Oh you think Ryan would notice a Gothic blind freak!" Lara yells at me. I wasn't weak and I'd not cry.

"How is she beautiful? Look at her freaky style and looks." I heard, I was blindly searching for something so I could get up.

But there was nothing. I got slapped across the face which caused me to wince as my head flew to the opposite direction. I felt a cut, I didn't scream and all I could was wince.
I was everybody's fool, their victim but no one was my witness.

------------
Ryan:

  I was walking down the corridor with Chris, we could hear laughter and painful winces.

"Chris we need to go and see what the fuck is going on?" I ask, while Chris and I walk into the locker room area, there were ganged up around the person on the ground.

"Please leave me alone!" I hear the person plead, Chris pulls off the girls apart, he glares at them as they all ran away with their Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin clicking away.

I got close and I saw Faith laying on the  ground in a curled up  position.

"Ryan?" Faith whispers. "Yes love, I'm here!" I whisper while cupping her injured cheek.

Chris picked up her things and I scoop Faith bridal style. She lays her against my chest. She fell asleep in my arms, as Chris drove us to my house.

"You like her don't you?" Chris asks me.

I stare at him, while Faith was curled up against my lap. I stoke her hair, I wanted to protect her from everyone.

"Maybe." I whisper with a small smile.

"There's something about her Chris. God I can't get her out of my head!"

I mutter. I look at her sleeping peacefully.

"Let's get her home!" Chris says.

"How do you know her?" I ask.

"Since Kindergarten!" While he focuses on the road ahead.

Why didn't I know her?

Song Credit: As Above, So Below By The Agonist