(20) My Immortal

Kuza

Faith and I were getting married, she was perfect but sometimes I wondered how she felt about marrying me. I love her so much, does she want to be with me? I see the way Ryan looks at her, it's like he's so deeply in love with her.

I decided to pay a visit to the Motionless bus and I had to talk to Chris to get some insight on what happened between Ryan and Faith.

I knock on the bus door, "Chris?" I call.

"Ah Kuza what's up?" Chris says while we embrace in a bro hug.

"Can you tell me the history between Faith and Ryan?" I ask.

"Why do you want to know?" He asks.

"I don't know if she truly loves me. I need to know." I say.

-----

"Alright sit down and let me tell you." Chris says.

"Faith was blind, she wouldn't let anyone in. That was until Ryan came into her life. They were both so stubborn and he wouldn't come to terms with how he felt." Chris says.

"Then?" I ask.

"So they fell in love for each other, they fell in love. Their love was raw, flawless and just unbreakable. Faith had eye correcting surgery and she was fixed." Chris explains.

"Until he wanted to bring her on tour, but we weren't able to bring the girls. So Faith found out and she was distraught and broke it off with Ryan. So he could be happy." Chris says.

"No wonder she was so broken hearted." I say to him.

"Her eyes held so much despair. Every time I see her now, I feel like she still loves him." I say.

"How can I take her happiness from her Chris? How can I be so cruel?" I ask.

"Do you love her Kuza?" He asks me.

"Yes I do!" I say.

"What should I do?" I ask.

"Whatever you think is right!" Chris says.

I thank him and walk out toward Unleashed's tour bus, I saw Faith was sketching something. I think she was drawing me.

"Kuza you're back!" She squeals while rushing into my arms and kissing me.

"Faith do you love Ryan Sitkowski? Be truthful to me." I say.

She looks at me, and lets out a shaky breath.

"Why are you doing this to me Kuza?" She asks.

"I love you! Ryan and I will never happen it's the past. We're so different now." Faith says.

"Faith!" I say while I walk up to her.

"Don't you trust me?" She asks.

"Of course I do." I say.

"Unless you don't want to marry me!" Faith says while storming out of the lounge area. She pulls on her Vans and my sweater.

"I need a walk!" She says and walks out.

Ryan

I was standing and having a smoke. I miss Faith but she's marrying Kuza. She isn't my girl anymore. My heart was ripped out when she left me, I loved her with fiber of me.

She was my dream, she's all I ever wanted.

"Do you mind if I just stand here?" I heard Faith ask me.

"Nah be my guest." I say.

We just stood silently, just enjoying the sweet breeze.

"What's troubling you?" I ask.

"How do you know me so well?"She whispers.

"Maybe because I'm the first person you let in and I know your deepest dark secrets. Also that I care about you." I whisper.

She sighs and plays with her engagement ring.

"If Kuza thinks that I love you, well I'm letting go!" I lied. But if Kuza makes her happy then shall be it.

"I'll talk to you him okay and tell him the truth." I say.

But truthfully, I'd always love her.

She was my Queen. My Beauty In Darkness.

But now she belonged to another man.

"Goodnight Faith!" I whisper while I stomp on my cigarette and walk back onto the bus.

A tear streamed down my face.

She still has all of me, my heart, soul and mind.

Without her, I'm nothing.