(16) All That Remains

A/N: The above picture is what Faith looks like, when the five year lapse takes places. Hope you're all enjoying the story so far. - MyVictim

Ryan

We were all celebrating, but when Faith was out of ear shot.

"But we can't bring the girls on tour Ryan, we're getting serious now and we don't want any distractions." Chris says. I sigh.

"How do I tell her Chris?" I ask him with a sigh.

"When do we leave?" I ask.

"We leave tomorrow." Chris says.

"No! You've got be fucking kidding me! Faith just got her vision back and I have to abandon her now, when I promised I wouldn't." I said with a sigh.

"Ryan in order to become something we need to make sacrifices." Chris says.

"But don't you understand? I love her Christopher!" I yell.

I didn't want to be here anymore, I felt sick to my stomach. I saw Faith laughing with Ricky as he spun her around.

I felt a tear stream down my face, Faith walks over to me.

"Ryan why are you crying?" Faith asks worriedly.

"We're leaving for tour tomorrow and I can't take you with me." I said.

"So you're breaking up with me then?" Faith asks me with a tear streaming down her face. The guys were gathered around us concerned.

"No I'm not." I say.

"It's fine Ryan, I hope you all enjoy tour and I wish you all the success. But it's time for me to go then." Faith whispers, while the tears streamed down her face faster like a waterfall.

Faith runs out of the house, as if we all had the black plague. I felt so heartbroken.

"God Chris! How can I let her go? When she was the one who showed me meaning of love!" I exclaim. 

I lost the only thing that mattered to me.

(5 Years Later)

Faith:

It's been five years since Ryan left and now to say the least, it's been hard to forget your first love.

But now I found happiness with a man named Michael Kuza, I'm sure Ryan was touring the world, women were throwing themselves at Ryan.

I was in band called Unleashed I was the lead singer, our band was a symphonic and black metal band.

Right now we were doing a promo shots, I think we were going to be touring with Motionless In White and In This Moment.

I couldn't be around Motionless In White, hearing their name made me sick to my stomach. I was 23 years old now, and life had been good to me.

I was engaged to be married to Kuza, life couldn't be more perfect. I go by Faith Beauchamp but my stage name was Shadow Kiss.

We had released our EP which was a hit, and we were signed by Century Media Records which was amazing.

"Not so good, I found out that we have to tour with Motionless In White and I'm not happy about that."I say sighing softly.

"Don't worry baby girl, I'll be with you all the way." Kuza says while kissing me sweetly.

I smile and kiss back. But all I could think about was Ryan. I wonder if he had changed or remained the same cocky Ryan?

"What are you thinking about?" Kuza asks me.

"I'm thinking about how lucky I am to be with you! Thank you Kuza." I whisper while we kiss.

"I can't wait for you to be Mrs Michael Kuza." He whispers, while Kuza scoops me up and cuddles with me on the couch.

"Yeah me too." I whisper. I was looking at the promo shot, and Kuza looked at it.

"Damn babe this is my favorite one." Kuza says to me.

" Kuza says to me

"

Like your eyes stand out beautifully." He says to me.

"Yes I like too baby." I said.

Ryan

Five years has passed since I last saw Faith and well a lot has changed. I was famous now but the only person missing from my life was Faith.

Until I opened up Metal Hammer and saw a woman on the cover as the hottest chick alive.

Chris, Balz and I were sitting around.

Metal Hammer names Shadow Kiss aka Faith Beauchamp, the hottest chick in metal. She's truly a Metal Goddess, this beauty can growl, sing Mezzo-soprano and play the guitar like a legend. She's also engaged to Michael Kuza, God who wouldn't want this beauty?

I dropped the magazine, this was the girl that the Metal world was buzzing about.

I saw Ricky, Ghost and Vinny walk over.

"Ryan you look as if you've seen a dead body!" Ghost says.

"Look at the cover of Metal Hammer, Faith Beauchamp has been named the sexiest woman in metal!" I hiss.

"Damn sexy mama!" Ghost says.

"What the fuck? She's engaged to fucking Kuza!" Ricky yells.

I've lost her for good to someone else, it was heartbreaking to me. I dreamt of making her my bride, the mother of my children.

I got up and walk out of the bus and smoke a cigarette. I remember the first we had sex, I promised I wouldn't leave her.

And I fucking did.

"We're meeting them tomorrow." Ricky says to me. God seeing her brought my feels back for her.