"yes"

A week later

Charley's p.o.v

It's been a week since Kaylie's been in hospital and going to see her again today, i really do miss her and i just want her back well. I jumped in the shower and turned it to hot, i did'nt care that it was but i just let it run. I got out of the shower and i saw that my legs were red and stingy everytime i touched it, it would sting. I went into my hotel room where i  saw Harry laying on my bed i asked him to stay in my hotel room with me because i just wanted him to cuddle me, i was alone. I grabbed my clothes and i was heading back too the bathrroom.

"hey babe you can stay in here and get changed in here" i giggled and winked at him and walked towards the bathroom, i got changed into my skinnys and tank top while putting small amount of make-up on and straightening my hair, i walked back into the bedroom and saw Harry there half naked putting his skinny's on.

"babe you don't need to wear make-up you're already pretty enough" i blushed and he walked over to me and pinched my cheek i pushed him off and headed off to the door he soon followed, he opened the car door and we both jumped into the car. We were soon in the car park of the hospital he parked the car while i went to pay the ticket. i was walking over to the 'pay-to-park' sign and i felt someone following me i ignored it and carried on walking, that person was still following me i looked behind and she was there, the girl with the I <3 HarryStyles t-shirt on i started to walk quicker but the i fell, right on my arm ouch! footsteps ran away and the went fader and fader. I grabbed my arm and Harry came running towards me.

"babe, are you okay" he said whilst picking me up.

"yeah i'm fine"

"what happened?'

"someone tripped me over then ran away, but i seen her before"

"where, tell me, i'll sort it out"

"no Harry it's fine i'm okay, lets just go and see Kaylie" we walked into the hospital

Niall's p.o.v

I woke up and i saw the time and it was 11:30 shit Charley and Harry were going to be here in half an hour i made myself look presentable and i waited for them to arrive while i just looked at my girlfriend lying there lifeless still its already been a week since the accident I left the hospital once just to get some clothes apart from that I haven't left once Charley and Harry have been visiting every other day but I haven't seen anyone apart from the nurses and Charley and Harry. I tried to talk to her but it didn't seem to work she wasn't waking up, not for a while anyway I just sat there my hand in hers and I just sat there, my eyes started to feel heavy I tried to keep them open but they didn't I just let them fall and I fell asleep.