Authors note

bit of a Author's bit..

would love if you all would like&comment:)

love forever..

need to start updating quicker sorry.

gonna do more of these.

here we go.

--------------------------------------------

I'm never drinking ever again I swear I will never touch another drop of alcohol ever ever again, not ever. My head is the worst ever.

I decided to stay in bed for an hour and go on my phone, I picked it up and looked at my notifications. OMG I HATE LIFE. I had been tagged in 70 photos on facebook all by Olivia. I scrolled through all the photos. oh my days I look terrible either my hair was everywhere, or I had a glass in my hand. oh no there is even one of me being sick really! thats disgusting and theres Olivia standing next to me laughing with a caption saying.. 'bitches be trippin, #selfie' thats exactly like her aint it. I only met Olivia for about an hour but she was a really nice girl and I only found out yesterday she was a year older than me which makes her 18.

I attempted twice to get out of bed and failed the first and I fell back onto bed, but the second time I actually got up.. almost. I dragged myself to the toilet and got a shower.

As soon as I got out I dryed my hair and left it the way it was. I put my joggers on and vest top then put some mascara on then headed towards the kitchen.

And there I saw round the table was Niall, Olivia, Kaylie and Harry.

"well goodmorning" Kaylie greeted me.

"someone's finally awake" Olivia added.

"morning sleepyhead" Niall also added.

"hows my little drunk nut?"Harry then said whilst walking towards me a placing a kiss on my forehead then walking over to the toaster and putting a slice of bread in it then popping it down.

"morning everyone" I said a croaky voice and I helled my head due to I was getting a headache.

"someone sounds like they have a hangover" Olivia said.

"how much did I drink last night?" I asked.

"quite alot" she replied

"oh god im never drinking again"i said flopping myself on the sofa.

The guys followed me towards the sofa not long Harry did aswell with a slice of toast a drink and two tablets aswell.

"eat that then take these, you'll soon feel fine"Harry said whilst pasing me the stuff.

"thanks babe" I said then kissed him on the cheek.

"so what shall we do?" Harry asked sitting on the sofa.

"OMD we so do a Disney marathon all day" Olivia suggested.

"that is such a good idea, we can get loads of food and everything" Kaylie said

"yeah, common Niall lets grab some food from the kitchen" Olivia said lighly hitting Niall on the shoulder.

"coming" Niall said heading towards the kitchen with Olivia.

..

"hey buddy, yeah sure, were just gonna do a disney marathon, sure, alright, see you in a bit, bye, do I have to say it back, okok, love you too" the last bit Harry said whispered into the phone me and Kaylie just sat there giggling cause we knew who it was Louis of course.