Party time

*Maria pov*

"Babe wake up" i heard someone nudging me to wake up. I groaned and slowly open my eyes. I saw my lovely and sweet boyfriend Liam.

"Good Morning Beautiful and Happy Birthday" he said and kissed my cheek.I giggled and said "thank you"

"How you know it was my birthday?" I asked once i sat up in my bed

"A little birdie told me" he said swinging around like a little kid.

"Ok get dress we have a schedule to do" he said and before i can reply he closed the door and left. Ok then.

I went to my bathroom and turned on the hot water. I striped down and stepped into the shower.

After I got done with my shower I let my curly hair dry naturally. I picked up my favourite pair of jeans and a cute tank top. Liam said that the party won't start until 6 and right now is noon. I walked downstairs and into the living room to see to see everyone was there except for Ally.

"Hey wheres Ally? Is she still sleeping?" i asked and sat down next to Lali. I would sit next to Liam, but i still don't know if we should tell them yet.

"She is with Kristen for her interview" Harry said

"I thought she was going at 6 in the afternoon?"

"She was but she changed it to 8:30 so she can come back at 12:30" Harry once again answered my question

"Oh kk"

"Ally is in the house!" We heard her yell

"Living room!" me and Lali said at the same time

"Wazza" she said placing her skateboard on the ground and somewhere no one can fall.

"Wazza" Louis said while wiggling his arms

"Haha ok then. I'm going to take a shower and Maria we have a big surprise for you" Ally said smiling

"Oh what is it?"i asked eagerly wanting to know

"Oh its a......" Niall was about to say but Harry shut his mouth with his hand and Niall mumbled and Ally cutting him off and yelling "SHUT IT NIALLER" and gave him a death glare. Niall slumped down in the couch and Harry still had his hand on his mouth.

"Harry watch him?" Ally said while going upstairs and take a shower.

*Ally's pov*

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body and my hair. I grabbed my skinny jeans and my I love music shirt. But before I put on my regular clothes I dried my self off.

Since the party won't start until 6 and it's 2 we had the surprise for Maria, then she is going to take her drivers test today and after that we're off to party.

I dried off my hair and curled my hair since there won't be enough time to get ready we're just coming back here from Maria's test to put our party dresses and go to the club.

I put some simple make up. The cat's eye, black eyeliner, and mascara.

I put on my black vans and went downstairs.

"Ready" Maria said and I nodded. We all went outside and are in front of the garage where Maria present is.

"Ok Maria, this is going to be your surprise from.... Liam" i said and Liam looked at me.

"Ooh ok get on with it, i can't wait anymore" she whined and i laughed I went up to her and covered her eyes with my hands.

I looked over to Liam and hes giving me a what-are-you-talking-about look.