Chapter 2: The feels

Harrys pov .

"Come down here" dave yelled panicking i saw everyone faces and there like "yep. she gonna die" i looked at the girls and they just seemed entertained

"Um why are you guys like not panicking while Ally is going to jump off" i said looking at Ally then the girls

"Oh calm down, shes done it before, this isn't her first time, we've done it like a million times well her mostly since my room was on low ground and her was upstairs" Lali said smiling and maria nodded her head

"Ok" Ally yelled and jumped to the tree and climbed down. She had a bright smile on her face and laughing while she was swinging around like a little monkey.

When we got home I went to my room and laid down for a bit. When i heard Ally's voice for the first time it sounded like an angel. It made my heart beat go fast. I really never had a feeling like this ever.

All i could think about was her smile, laugh, those eyes, and her personality for all i know is that she loves to have fun and be a little rebel and crazy.

Do I like her?

No course not I barely met her, you can't just meet someone like for about 10 minutes and just boom your "in love" i don't think that can happened. I barely know anything about her.

But i also feel like i DO know her. I feel like i HAVE known her all my life.

Don't you get those feeling and it just make you all confused about it. Well, thats happening to me and i don't know if i should be happy or not about it.

*Liams pov*

While i was talking to Maria she was so sweet and innocent, she is also a singer. Her voice was so angelic voice that was sent from above. Since my breakup with Danielle something was missing and maybe, just maybe, Maria is my missing piece from my heart. I feel like i'm falling in love with this girl even though i barely know her.

Nialls pov

We waited for Ally to come with her other friend. About a few minutes a girl comes out but not Ally. She cane toward us and introduce herself to us. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, when our eyes met we both blushed and looked down. I think i'm falling for someone.

*zayn pov*

All that i was thinking was Perrie

*Louis pov*

While the boys talked to the girls I was daydreaming about Eleanor,Kevin, an my lovely carrots. I got snapped out of my thoughts when I didn't see the girls anymore.

"Where them girls at" i asked confuse and looked around

"They went inside and start unpacking then they will come to the flat and we can hang" Harry said smiling like an idiot

"What were you thinking mate" Zayn asked me and I just laughed

"I was thinking of Eleanor, kevin and my carrots" i said and made the boys laugh and head to the flat