Chapter 1 - Moving day

Introduction = there are 3 best friends that you can ever have. There names are Ally, Maria, and Lali. They were moving in into the UK to start a new life has living with there best friends. But will it change everything? Since they moved away to start also there career.

Ally = A 18 year old, her passion for skating, she is loud, crazy, loves to laugh an have fun, make people laugh, long brunette hair that goes her mid back, bright sparkly green eyes with a hint of neon in them, 5'5ft and have dimples

Maria - a 17 year old girl, singer, always make people laugh when there not in the mood, brown curly hair, hazel eyes, about 5'6

Lali- a 19 year old girl, who works at Hollister as a model, about 5'7, straight hair, down to earth, shy but when you get to know her she is loud an crazy so as Ally. And her eyes are green emerald eyes.

~~~~<<~<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Chapter 1 - moving day

*Allys pov*

"MARIIAAAA, LALIIII, WAKE UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE TO GO TO THE AIRPORT" i yelled and they jolted up and started to gather there stuff. But since they were too focus on getting there stuff they didn't check the clock which was only 8:30am and our flight to UK is at noon. I tried to hold in my laugh but then one giggle came out of my mouth and i covered it with my hand, the girls looked at me weirdly and then they checked the clock. "Ally what the hell you made us wake up early" Maria said getting mad she gets mad when some one wakes her up. i do to, but i get really mad if someone gets me to wake up by not shaking me. I they don't shake me to wake up and do something else i will do something.

"Well yea, if you guys woke up at 11 you guys wouldn't wake up plus we still have to finish packing" i said staring at them knowing them well

.

.

.

.

.

Ok now we have finished our packing, we put them in my car and the time was 10:30 we have enough time to just fool around for a while. We were going to the UK and we lived in Chicago. We went to the nearby Mcdonalds Maria and I order some pancakes and Lali order a bagel.

We were now heading home after we finish our breakfast. The car ride was silent except for the radio, it was silent until Maria decide it to break it.

"So Ally, did you get your scholarship to be a skater on skater girl college thing of a bomb"

"Yep" i said with a popping "p". My two best friends were the ones that were famous and I am just starting to be come one as well, i want to be a famous skater if i get accepted in the Skater games. An Xtream fane is just fir skater girls were they can skate around an the judges have to give each one of us a score it will be broadcast in the X sports games on the telly.

*Marias pov*

We arrive at the house at 11 we had enough time to go to the airport since its like a 10 minute drive. We live close to the airport thats why. So when we arrive our family were already there.

Ally and Lali were saying goodbye to there family and so was i. We said our goodbyes and Ally drove to the airport. Her cousin is her with us also so that she can drive Ally's car back home.

Ally and Lali always took turns on who's driving since they both like to drive. i still haven't had my drivers license yet.

*ally Pov*

When we got to the airport we stopped by Starbucks since none of us like airplane food. We took our seats I was at the window, then next to me was Lali, and then Maria.