Chapter 3

~At Their House~

Simon bought us two apartments to live in while were in LA. I hope Camila and I share one with just the two of us. I heard Dinah, Normani, and Ally in one, being loud as usual when we arrived so Camila and I walked in.

"Dawgs!!!!" Dinah yelled, running to hug us with Normani and Ally close behind.

"Oh my gosh I missed you guys so much." Ally said.

"I love you guys." Normani said.

"We missed you too Ally. And we love you too Manibear." Camila said, smiling.

"So Dinah, Normani and I are staying here, you and Camila are right across the hall. We figured the two Miami girls would want to party together." Ally said jokingly.

Camila and I started laughing. "Hey thats true. We do like to party." I said, laughing.

~In Our Apartment~

We walked into our apartment and saw that it was a little different than the other one but it is just as nice. The walls are lavender, the kitchen and living room are massive. Our bedrooms are right beside each other with the bathroom across the hall. There is another room that has air hockey, a ping pong table, and a wii.

I was settling into my room when I felt my phone vibrate. I wonder who it could be.

From: Mackenzie <3

Hey cutie ;) Instead of coming back in a week, I'm coming back later today. Wanna hang out later?

To: Mackenzie <3

Yea that would be fun! Just text me when you get here and I'll send you my address. Can't wait!:)

I went and told Camila that Mackenzie was coming to pick me up later.

"Oh my gosh, Laur! I want to meet her!"

"Alright, alright you will. Chill out!"

~Later That Afternoon~

*doorbell*

"Camz! Come on if you want to meet her she's here!" I yelled.

I opened the door and there was Mackenzie standing there still looking gorgeous as ever. She noticed me checking her out.

"I see you're still checking me out. I'm not that hot. Cute hat." She said, referring to my panda hat. I started blushing.

"Thanks umm. This is Camila, she's in my girl group that I told you about." I said, nervously.

"Hi Mackenzie. Lauren told me about you." Camila said.

"Oh really. Well I hope it was all good things." She said, smiling.

~After The Date~

Mackenzie was driving me back home from our little "date". It was honestly alot of fun. We just went to the park to hang out. We laughed and learned alot about each other. When we arrived at the apartment, Mackenzie walked me to the door.

"Well Lauren, I hope you had as much fun as I did." She said, smirking.

"Oh don't worry, I did." I said, smiling widely.

Should I kiss her or is it too soon. I was contemplating it when I saw her leaning towards me. I closed my eyes and leaned in as well until our lips finally met. I know it sounds cliché and all but I felt fireworks and butterflies. That was the best first kiss I've ever had. I know she isn't innocent and she probably wanted to make out but she didn't. She just pulled away smiling. Then she winked at me and walked away. I watched her walk away when I felt my phone buzz.

From: Mackenzie <3

You're a good kisser. I'll see you tomorrow yea? goodnight cutie ;)

I couldn't help but smile. Gosh, she's perfect.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys thanks for reading! Vote, Share, tell everyone you know. I'll be updating all day. And I promise Camren is coming.