Preface where I explain EVERYTHING

I got the idea from GDMS's Control over Actions on the Wings of Fire wikia, so it's basically the same thing, but with two major differences.

1) I am posting this exact thing in three different places (here, the BlogClan 2 wiki, and the Wings of Fire wiki) as an experiment of sorts, because I want to see how different this will get. I'll give you all the same starting polls and prompt and such, but obviously everyone will answer differently because mostly different community (there are a few overlaps).

2) This is Warriors-based and not Wings of Fire-based (though I might do a WOF one later, if this one goes well), because of the other places where this is being posted. If you're not a Warriors fan you're welcome to join anyway!

So basically if you don't know what Control over Actions is, I give you guys polls that determine what happen in the story based on your answers. That's pretty much it. Vote by posting your answer in the comments. This isn't ideal since I'd prefer that it's anonymous, but I don't see any other way to do it.

If you're a member of the other communities I'm posting this on you're welcome to participate in more than one, since they will most likely end quite differently, but please don't try to steer it based on something from the other ones.

The plot is: Our main character (which we will determine in the first polls) has a brother who has gone missing and will go on a quest to look for them. THAT'S ALL I'M GIVING YOU! YOU DECIDE THE REST! :D

So, without further ado, the first polls are on the next page!