Polls 4

So you decide to storm off and talk to Birchleaf. You hear Squirrelshade hurriedly say goodbye to her WindClan mate and follow you, and she asks you what's going to happen. You ignore her. She apologizes and promises to help look for your brother.

In camp, you get Birchleaf and tell him what Squirrelshade has done and ask him if you've seen your brother, but you say it louder than you mean to (or maybe not >:3) and the whole Clan hears. Your brother is quite popular among the Clan and many cats are angry at her and think she did something to him. The leader comes out of his den and says Squirrelshade will be confined to camp and on apprentice duties for now, and he'll look into the situation and takes a patrol to WindClan to talk to the leader about the situation. You are not included.

A bunch of cats come and talk to you after that. A patrol wants to help you find your brother, and Birchleaf says that he saw your brother leave the camp very early in the morning, and to check the forest. He trips over his words quite a bit when talking to you, but he gives quality information.

You:

1) Take his advice and head to the forest.

2) Follow the leader's patrol to WindClan

3) Take the patrol to the forest.

4) Follow a completely different lead.

A/N: Long description because this is so late, sorry! >.<

Mousedapple

Catbiites

voltydragon

WillowlightMudstreak

Lakeshimmer

Owlwater

Waspwing