Chapter Two

Beyoncé

    "Eric, I need these designs finished by Friday. That gives you six days.", I said.

"Yes ma'am. I'll have them ready.", he said then walked out my office. I sat at my desk looking at all the papers scattered across it. Having your own Clothing/Lingerie line out was kind of hard but I was successful with it. In less than three weeks I would be releasing my new Winter collection called 'Snowed In'. It would be sold at every clothing store all over the country. Soon I would expand to other countries but one step at a time. Everything was in order, I just had to get the designs finished and send them to the seamstress factory.

I sat there thinking for a minute. I was impressed with myself. It was always my dream to have my own business. Soon I would start doing perfumes and lotions as well. I was doing something that I loved and my success shows it.

My phone started ringing. I grabbed my bag and dug inside of it until I found my phone. 'Nicki 💕' flashed across the screen.

"Hey boo.", I said picking up my coffee.

"Hey, what you up to?", she asked.

"At work, trying to get this paper work done. How about you?", I sipped my coffee.

"Waiting for Trey to come pick me up. I'm so sleepy right now but he insisted on taking me out on a breakfast date. It's his way of saying sorry for accidentally spilling wine on me the other night.", she said.

Nicki has been talking to this guy named Trey. She met him at a car dealership three months ago and she's been telling me all about him. From what I've been hearing, he's a gentleman and he's taking his time with her. I was happy for my girl.

"You two been getting real close lately. Lemme find out he doing more than just taking you out.", I said while smirking.

She laughed. "Bey you so damn nasty. We ain't doing nothing"

I laughed with her. "I do like him though. He's. . . Different than all those other niggas I used to fuck with. I can tell that he gone be around for a while."

"That's good. I'm happy for you Nick. Hopefully soon I get that nephew that I been wanting. ", I teased.

"You just might after this breakfast date. Trey sexy as fuck and you know I'm a hoe at heart. Ima drop these panties sooner or later.", she said.

I shook my head laughing. Nicki was one crazy girl. "I'm coming by later on to spend a few nights with you. I hate being home alone."

"Okay, just let me know when you're on your way."

"Alright, Bye." She hung up and I put my phone in my bag. I sorted all the papers that were on my desk and put them in the filing cabinet.

Now to start a full day of work.

  Chris

     I wiped the sweat off my head and then grabbed the 20 pound weight.

"So you and Kristina still going at it?", my boy Avery asked me. He was one of my teammates.

"Like cats and dogs man. I honestly don't know what's wrong with the girl, she just always snapping out on me for no reason at all.", I said while lifting the weight.