Chapter Three

Chris *Next Day*

    I woke up, annoyed as hell that I didn't get any sleep. My eye was sore and bothering the hell outta me. In the midst of Kristina hitting me, she scratched the inside of my eye and my cheek. She lucky I ain't hit her ass back.

I looked at my phone to see it was 8:00. Beyoncé wanted me at her office but she never said what time. I got up and went to the bathroom, doing my daily routine. Then I went back to my room, got dressed in a grey sweat suit and put on my snapback. I grabbed my keys and left my house, getting in my lambo.

I put the address of Beyoncé's office in my phone GPS. Her office was 10 minutes away but it seemed like forever since I was driving slow cause I could barley see out of my left eye. But eventually I got there.

I parked my car in front of the building and walked in. "Damn this building nice as hell." I went over to the receptionist. "Hi I'm C-"

"Chris Brown the basketball player.", she said smiling.

"Uh, yeah. I'm just here to see Beyoncé? She told me to come to her office today.", I told her.

"Yeah, just go to the elevator and all the way up to the penthouse. Her office is to the right." , she said.

Damn, Penthouse?

"Aight, thank you Miss." I walked to the elevator and pressed P like she said. Once I got to the top I got off and walked to the right seeing Beyoncé in the hall conversing with some guy. I didn't wanna interrupt her conversation so I sat in the chair in front of her office.

Beyoncé looked hella good today, even in the simplest clothing. She wore a white shirt that was off both her shoulders, baby blue jeans that hugged her thighs and ass perfectly and all white red bottoms. Could she get any more sexy?

A few moments later she looked over at me and smiled then dismissed the guy and walked toward me. As she got closer she frowned.

"Christopher, what happened to your face?", she asked looking worried.

I shrugged and stood up. "It's nothing."

"Like hell it isn't, you have scratches on your cheek and your eye is bloodshot red.", she said.

"I'm fine Bey."

"Yeah right. Come on." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to her office. She went to a little fridge she had near her desk and pulled out an ice pack and handed it to me.

"I don't need this, I'm fine." I put it down on her desk. She picked it back up and put it against my cheek making me wince a little.

"Don't be stubborn, hold it there." She was stern and it was sexy so I did what she said.

"Who did that to your face?", she asked.

"Nobody, I'm cool. I just came to tell you that I can't do your shoot. I'm sorry.", I told her.

She stared at me for a few moments. "So . . . You're gonna start off our new friendship with lies?"

"I'm not lying."

". . . Okay, bye."

I raised my brows. "Huh?"