Party Time

~~~just a heads up there is some disturbing parts at the end of this chapter.. please read with caution~~~~FYI --- there's Jimmy--->

Ashley's POV

The music was vibrating the car as I pulled closer to Jim's house. My heard started beating faster in excitement. It had been a while since i had gone to a party. Trey wasn't much of a partier and liked to stay in most nights. 

I parked and walked to the spacious two story house, not bothering to knock i walked in. Sweat, noise and acohol surrounded me. I sighed , i needed this. i wasn't depressed really anymore but having Marc here was just as bad has him gone. Either way i couldn't have him. I needed to have a relaxing night just to forget.

I went to the kitchen, there was an array of bottles spread on the counter and a keg set up at the end. 

'Liquor before beer, in the clear' i quoted to myself, and made a screwdriver heavy on the vodka.

I mingled through the sea of hormonal teenagers letting the buzz settle over my body,

I closed my eyes and listened to the music. The bass made my blood pulse. I sat my empty cup on a side table and walked to the living room letting my hips sway to the beat. I moved to the middle of the room and let the music take control. 

My hands moved around me then i ran them through my short hair. My hips rocked as i let my feet shuffle. I felt two hands grab my hips. I opened my eyes to see who grabbed me. I didn't care too much, i was more aggressive with boys i've been with. 

Jim's teasing smile met mine. i put my hands on his and moved into his body. He ground into my backside. 

'god Jim was always a hot dancer' i lifted my hands and reached behind me to grab his neck. He started to let his hands roam. Rubbing my thighs through my jeans, pulling me even closer. 

"Damn, Ash. You are so sexy" he said into my ear

I watched another boy move in front of me

"can i join?" he directed his question mostly to Jim

Jim turned me around to face him "That's my friend Alec, he goes to college by here, do you mind?"

I shrugged my shoulders "The more the merrier right?"

Alec pressed against my back holding my hips. Jim cupped my face and leaned down kissing me.

normally i wouldn't have put on such a public show. I didn't like touching let alone kissing in public but i was so pissed and drunk. and these boys were so damn fine.

We danced for an hour or so letting our bodies get wet with sweat. I ground into both boys keeping both their attention to me. Jim would kiss me occasionally though out our dance fest. Alec's hands moved over my whole body.  When Jim pulled back from what was turning into a pretty steamy make out session he stopped dancing.

"Let's go upstairs Ash" I nodded

"See you later man" he told Alec pulling me from his grasp. I followed him up to his room. In the back of my head i knew i shouldn't but i felt rejected and needed the attention. 'God I'm pathtic' i thought as Jim unlocked his door pulling me in.

There was a small lamp on his desk casting a glow around the room. Jim turned around an kissed me tenderly. I smiled into his kiss.

Jim was such a sweet lover. He put up a bad boy player front but he was always so nice and gentle in private. I ran my fingers into his hair pressing my body to his.