Six Geese a Laying (Year Without a Santa Claus - Snowmiser X Reader)

You crossed your legs and waited, ignoring the nervous glances from the little snow spirits that were watching you sit on Snowmise's throne. A flock of geese flew over the palace. Just then, you heard the yells of Snowmiser. "What do you mean she's here!" He said. His voice sounded mildly panicked. He burst through the door and spotted you, letting our a shriek of panic. In his blind spaz, he accidentally shop a frozen blast into the sky. Seconds later, 6 frozen geese fell onto the floor. Snowmiser laughed nervously. "W-Winter darling! Such a pleasure! Uh... What exactly brings you here?" You rolled your eyes and scoffed. "What do you think? You and your brother having been driving me insane! It's almost Christmas and half of the cities you normally cover with snow are dry because your to busy fighting!"

    Snowmiser cringed and turned to one of his snow spirits with a clipboard. "What's the stats on our snowed on cities?" The spirit handed him the clipboard and he looked through the papers. "Oh..." He said, slowly looking up to match your gaze. You nodded. "Mmhmm." You turned up your nose. "I'm starting to think your not taking our relationship seriously. He quickly waved his hand. "No no! It's just I've been rather busy... I'l call my brother right now.

    Snowmiser quickly walked over to the phone and dialed a number. You waited for a moment as Snowmiser talked into the phone. "Hello Brother." He waited a moment, face curling up sourly. "Yes well time has cut our battle short. Winter is here and demanding I attend to my duties." He waited another moment. "Yes but what if she tells mother!" You smirked. You loved how easily you could scare the two brothers with the mention of Mother Nature.

    He turned to you. "My brother would like to speak to you." You walked over and picked up the phone. "Hello Heatmiser." You said. You heard a shuffling over the phone and Heatmiser clear is throat. "Winter! So good to hear from you! Sisters doing well I hope?" You smiled. "Yes yes. Just fine. I just need to ask to borrow your brother for a few days. He's fallen well behind his snow goals." "Ah... Of course! Of course! Just make sure to send my good wishes to Summer would you? It's been so long since she visited." You nodded. "Will do." You replied shortly before hanging up. You turned to Snowmiser. "Time to work dear." You said. Snowmiser sighed. "Yes darling." He said. You walked over to his throne and sat down again. "Alright let's go." you said, pointed to the north. Snowmiser sat down on the floor in front of you. Smiling, you wrapped your arms around him and kissed the top of his head. "Thank you." You said softly. Snowmiser smirked. "Thank you too." You scrunched up your nose confused. "For what?" You asked. "For being so amazing." He replied. You blushed. "Shut up." You mumbled softly.

A/N: Here's another! Two written out in one day. Dang I'm on a role. I'll be working on these once-shot and my Rick X Reader story but I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post. This is one of the busiest Christmases I've had in a while and I was not expecting it at all. It's mostly busy because I can't plan anything solidly because EVERYONE CHANGES THEIR SCHEDULES AT THE LAST SECOND. But I love them all anyway.
    ~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (Love everyone except my piano teacher)