27

"p-please"
i exhale, my head thrown back with my fingers running through my messy hair.

what is wrong with me?

i fight the urge to control the movements of his head with my hands, warmth spreading within me.

the pleasure that i'm getting out of this is completely unnecessary and unwanted. it's blinding.

suddenly, a sharp pain shoots up from my chest and i soon realize that he bit too hard.

with widened eyes, i wince and look down at him, but he doesn't move an inch.

his plump lips are still wrapped around my nipple as his teeth tug at it unpleasantly.

a soft moan escapes from his mouth as he leans back, his eyes piercing holes through mine.

i gasp as soon as i see the sight of my bloody chest, a thin trail of the crimson liquid running down my stomach.

as more tears stream down my face, i finally come to the realization that i need to leave before he makes me from my neck.

without any confidence in being able to escape, i still decide to push him off of me with all the strength left in my trembling arms.

to my surprise, he slightly backs away unconsciously, anger written all over his heated face.

"what'd you just do?"
he hissed before reaching towards his back, his eyes glued onto me as he touched around and eventually pulled something out.

a gun.