Chapter two: Heathens

It had been two days since their deal had been made. Two days since Karma had agreed to let this snobby king of the school control him. He was giving him his body if he didn't sing for him. It irked the redhead. He just wanted to go home at the end of the day but now he has Gakushuu following him to his house. And he won't leave until Karma sings for at least one minute. He just wanted to get this over with. He wanted the blonde to go away. He just wanted to be left alone. 

He had gotten to school early like normal. Went to the same old classroom like normal. Sang until class started, like normal. 

One of his friends had made music to a few of his songs. He said it would help him practice in case he ever recorded it. He put in his earbuds, cranked the volume and sang.

All my friends are heathens take it slow

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Please don't make

Any sudden moves

You don't know

The half of the abuse

He tapped his fingers to the beat of the music and closed his eyes, as if trying to ignore everything. 

All my friends are heathens take it slow 

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Please don't make

Any sudden moves

You don't know 

The  half of the abuse

He didn't notice Gakushuu coming into the room and sitting down next to him. He leant up against the smaller boy, trying to hear better. 

Welcome to the room of people 

Who have rooms of people that they loved one day

Docked away

Just because we check the guns at the door 

Doesn't mean our brains will change

From hands grenades

Karma finally noticed the blonde and immediately shut his mouth, ignoring the music still playing in his ears. His face went red and he covered his mouth. "Why'd you stop?" Gakushuu asked removing the hand from Karma's mouth. "You were doing great." The redhead looked away from Gakushuu and fidgeted in his seat. "Karma." Gakushuu poked his ear. 

Karma could practically hear him smirk. "You're not going to sing for me Karma?" He said as he wrapped his hands around Karma's waist. The redhead shook his head slowly and blushed even more due to the hands placed lazily around his waist. He felt a hand cup his cheek and tilt his head to the side. "Gakshuu, what are you- Ah!" 

The blonde was biting his neck. He placed kisses up and down it, trailing his tongue on the skin every one in awhile. Karma was a moaning mess. His skin was sensitive. Gakushuu pulled Karma into his lap and, once he had removed the shirt the redhead had on, he kissed up and down his shoulders and arms. Karma was fidgeting under his touch. Moaning under his touch. Gasping under his touch. 

"Do you enjoy this?" Gakushuu asked, smirking proudly. 

The redhead wasn't able to answer. He had tried to push the blonde away, but ended up falling off his lap and onto the floor. "Gaku...shuu..." He said trying to catch his breath, "Someone might see us."