Chapter four: Oh, Miss Believer

That night they spent together wasn't that eventful. Sure, Gakushuu had held Karma captive in his arms while they slept, but nothing Karma couldn't handle. Before that they had watched movies (Nerve, Lights out, Project Almanac, etc) and Karma had cooked for the both of them. "I didn't know you could cook..." The blonde said, watching Karma put on his black apron on.  "You say that as if you've never been in our Home Economics class..."

"Huh?" 

Karma got out all the necessary ingredients for the dish. "Nevermind..." 

"Hey, Karma, tell me!"

The redhead chuckled and started cooking. "How did you not notice? It happens everyday."

~~~Flashback Start~~~

"What are you cooking, Akabane?" Their teacher asked, walking up to Karma's desk. "A-ah, um, I made some chicken and dumplings...." The redhead stuttered. The teacher eyed the dish in his hands. "May I try it?"

Karma nodded and put a small portion of it on a plate. "H-here you go, Sir..."

The teacher smiled and took a bite. "Great as always, Akabane."

Suddenly a girl appeared next to the redhead. "Can I try some, Akabane-san?" A boy popped up next to the teacher. "And me?"

Soon the whole class had surrounded Karma and the teacher asking to try some of Karma's cooking. The redhead may have been used to it, but it was still annoying. Karma looked at the seat that was at the front of the class. A boy was sitting there with his head on the desk, sleeping.

'Damn it, Gakushuu.'

~~~Flashback End~~~

"Oh, that class. I forgot that's the class I usually fall asleep in..." The redhead lightly bonked Gakushuu on the head with a spoon. "Dork," He said, laughing. Gakushuu hadn't ever noticed before, but Karma's laugh was almost as lovely as his voice. The way he looked while he was laughing was amazing, too. His face was dusted with a light pink, a warm colour to compliment his pale skin. Now that he thought about it, he liked the way Karma looked, his expressions, style of clothing, choice of words. He didn't know why. (Me: Yet. Mwahahaha)

"Hey, Karma..." the blonde asked after a few minutes of watching the redhead cook. 

"Mm?"

"Have you written any slow songs?"

Karma stopped cooking for a moment. "What do you mean?"

"Y'know songs that someone can chill to."

Gakushuu could see Karma blush. "I-I have... Why?" The blonde smirked. "I'd like to hear it." Karma's face flushed with a bright red. The blonde smirked. "Karma~" He walked up behind the redhead and wrapped his hands around his waist. "You're not refusing, are you?" The redhead's face was flushed with red  as he felt the blonde's  arms snake around his waist. Karma let out a lewd sound as Gakushuu began to trail kisses up and down his neck. "G-Gakushuu..." 

"Karma..." The blonde breathed seductively into his ear. 

"L-later, okay? I promise..." 

Surprisingly, he let go and stood silently next to Karma while he cooked. "Tomorrow. At the school festival," He whispered. Karma nodded. "Yeah," He said softly, "Tomorrow..."

~~~Time Skip~~~

The three of them were walking to school quietly. It was a calm, cool morning. Sea was walking with Gakushuu and Karma to their school, then he'd proceed to his high school. Gakushuu kept glancing at Sea and Karma. The older one had his arm wrapped around the redhead's waist, pulling him close to his side. Gakushuu saw how Karma was looking at the ground uncomfortably. When they arrived at the gates of the school, Sea let Karma loose from his grip and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Bye, Karma-chan!!!! I love you!!!" He shouted before leaving towards his high school.