Chapter three: Heavydirtysoul

They weren't even all the way inside before a voice called them back out. "KARMA-CHAN!!!!!!" The two boys turned to face the street, looking straight at a guy with a cheeky smile waving as he ran over to the redhead's house. "Karma.... chan..." He said, panting from exhaustion. "S-S-Sea," Karma said, tensing up next to Gakushuu. The strawberry blonde was confused. Is this one of Karma's friends? "Karma-chan!!" The boy hugged Karma tight, kissing his cheek in the process. Karma's face went red as he hesitantly hugged the boy back. "Hiya Sea," He said, finally being released from the hug. 

"I missed you, Karma-chan!!" The boy, apparently named 'Sea', said smiling again. He turned to Gakushuu. "Who is this?"

The blonde saw Karma tense some more. "My name's Gakushuu," He said, holding his hand out. "I'm one of Karma's friends."

"Ah, Gakushuu," Sea said, shaking his hand. "I'm Sea West, Karma-chan's boyfriend. Good to meet you!"

What..?

'Boyfriend'...?

Wait.

...

...

...

...

KARMA HAS A BOYFRIEND?!

"Gakushuu...? Are you okay?" The redhead waved his hand in front of Gakushuu's face. "Uh, Yeah, I'm okay. Um, Good to meet you, too, Sea." The blonde said, trying to regain his composure. "Karma, you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend," He said, turning towards the redhead. "Oh, uh, yeah... I, uh, it just slipped my mind, I guess.."

"Yeah, Karma's tends to forget about me," Sea said, wrapping an arm around Karma's waist. "My parents go on trips a lot for work and they don't trust me at the house alone so I leave a whole lot. So when I am here, I be sure to stay with Karma at all times." He kissed Karma on his head and started walking inside. "Would you like to come in, Gakushuu?"

The blonde nodded hesitantly and followed them inside.  

~~~TIME SKIP FROM THE LAND OF OZ~~~

The rest of that night consisted of Karma and Sea catching up with each other and Gakushuu being the best third wheel ever. Sea had pulled Karma into his lap when they sat down and wrapped his arms around his waist again. If anyone was the third wheel in this situation, they'd be uncomfortable just like Gakushuu. "How long have you and Karma been together, Sea?" Gakushuu asked, attempting to start a conversation. Sea thought a moment before answering, "Three and half years, why?"

"No reason, uh, how'd you two meet?"

"Oh! We met back in first grade! At an all boys school in Ireland!" Sea hugged Karma before speaking again. "Karma-chan was the new kid... He didn't talk to anyone for the first few weeks until I followed him into the woods one day after school and started talking to him. We've been inseparable since."

Sea looked at Karma for minute and then looked back at me before saying, "Karma, can you go grab some drinks for all of us?"

Karma nodded and got off Sea's lap. "What would you two like to drink?"

"Ooh! Karma-chan, can you make us two of your amazing strawberry-kiwi flavoured drinks?"

Karma walked into the kitchen with a quiet 'sure', leaving the two boys alone. It was quiet for a moment before Sea broke the silence with a question that Gakushuu had dreaded. "Yo, Gakushuu," Sea said, looking at the blonde, "Did you have something to do with the bites on Karma-chan's neck?"