A Love like war

Jack POV-

I woke to the sounds of howling in the night. hmm sounds like my "wife" tried to escape... I dont blame her i've tried a few times my self but i always fail. its not that i hate her. i just don't know her. I have never even met her and we are being forced to have a relationship.. what happends when we find our true mates? we won't want to stay in this marrige if our true mates are there waiting for us? We for sure wont be able to stay faithful with our real loves there on the side tempting us!.

You may be confused.. but my names Jackary, but PLEASE call me jack, i have no  idea what my mom was thinking naming Jackaray. i'm a tall and lanky guy, but what do you expect from a Vampire? me and Maria are being forced to marry each other because we are both royals and we are eighteen and still havn't found our mates yet. 

so Tomorrow or should I say latter today i will be getting married to a woman i have never met before , i just pray to the moon godess that she isn't horrible to look at and unberable to be around. because if i cant have my mate i at least want someone just as good... hell who knows mabey Maria is my mate .. nah that would be toooo easy!!

Maria-

I wake up to hundreds of people rushing around me, ugh Lelia sounds in my head. we just are not ready for this. I don't even know what this guy is going to look like! he could be the god damn hunch back of notre dam, for all i know! 

All of a sudden a tall, rail like women came in and started tugging me around, by the color of her chocolate brown eyes i could see she was a vampire, she threw me in the shower , about five minutes later i was rushed out and stuck in a chair were about 15 people stated poking and prodding at my face and hair as i looked at the people in front of me they all looked simliar to the first womam, tall, long and lanky with the signature chocolate brown eyes that symblolized Vampire.

After about an hour an a half of all the people poking and proding i was finally and thankfully finished ,they pulled me up by my hands and started shoving me into a long gown, it fit to my curves and had a lace corset bodice, the dress was beautiful and i absolutly loved it .. now if only i were wearing it under better circumstances... I prayed to the moon godess to take pity on me with this wedding ..