Chapter 1 : Meeting Him

(Y/N) POV

Hi! My name is (Y/N) , I'm 13 and my best friend is Lucy Heartfillia. I have (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes and Im quite fit not to brag but I have an 4 packs Im pretty happy with it.I've known her since young so we don't keep secrets from each other. The biggest secret is that im gay but Lucy still supports me! So Im happy either way. Oh! And by the way I am a water dragon slayer so yeppp.

(A/N: (e/c) is eye colour and (h/c) id hair colour)

Okay back to reality. Im walking towards the guild with Lucy.

"(Y/N)? Are you even listening to what I say? " Lucy says while giving me a pout.

"Oopsies Luce! My bad! I was just thinking about something " (Y/N) said while scratching the back of my head. I liked the nickname I gave her:) I think its really cute.

" Ugh fine! Back to what I was saying , there's a new member joining the guild! " Luce said. I looked at her with a questioning gaze.

"YOU DIDN'T KNOW?" Luce exclaimed while face palming herself. I shook my head. She looked at me disappointingly.

Finally after what felt like forever, we finally reached the guild. I opened the doors to see a hint of pink. 'WAIT A HINT OF PINK? NO ONES HAIR IS PINK IN THIS GUILD! MAYBE I'VE GONE CRAZY AND I'M NOW SEEING THINGS ' (Y/N) thought. I entered the guild cautiously looking at my surroundings. I sniffed around. ' I KNEW IT I WAS RIGHT! I SMELL SOMETHING AND IT DOESN'T BELONG TO THE GUILD' . Luce looks at me as if I some weirdo.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay? You look weird " Luce asked with a questioning tone.

"I smell something off" I whispered into her ear.

"What do you mean?" She replied sounding scared.

Suddenly, before I could tell Luce something came up running to me and knocked me. I fell onto the ground with this unknown person.

"Owiee that hurtss" I said while rubbing my head.

"Im sorry:(" The unknown person said apologetically.

My ears started to twitch. I never heard this voice before so I immediately stood up and got into a defensive stance.The unknown person noticed my stance so immediately got up.

"Dont worry.. im not a bad person" he said with a reassuring tone. Part of me loosened up to his tone.

"Who are you?" I asked wondering.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel! Nice to meet you! How about you?" He said with a toothy grin.

"I'm (Y/N)! Nice to meet you!" I said giving a warm smile.

THATS IT FOR THE FIRST CHAPT GUYSS IM SORRY IF ITS BAD I DONT HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH FANFICS SO IM SORRY IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES DONT KILL ME PLEASE. ANYWAYS IF U READ MY BOOK I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. HAVE A GOOD DAYYY!