Chapt 4: Catching up

Last time on Forbidden Love💙

"Are you still cold?" He whispered softly. I simply shook my head. Finally after a long time, I had a good sleep.

____________________________________

(Y/N) POV

I woke up to someone shouting and stomping around the area. My eyes slowly opened and a bright light pierced into my eyes.

" who's making so much noise in the morning! Can't I just have a nice sleep! GOSH!" I exclaimed. I looked with more attention to see a pink haired boy quarrelling with a blue cat.

'A blue cat and a pink haired boy? Hmm IT COULDNT BE?!' IT WAS! NATSU AND HAPPY!

"HOW DID YOU GET IN?" I SHOUTED.

"Don't you remember? I came here yesterday and we bathed together!"

~flashbackk~
I eventually gave in to him and went to the bathtub with him. 'WHAT? HIS PUPPY EYES ARE IRRESISTIBLE OKAY!' I enter the bathtub with Natsu. I ducked under the water to conceal my red face.
~End of flashbackk~

I snapped back into reality and I thought, ' OH ya ! I remember now! I took a bath with the one and only NATSU DRAGNEEL THE HOTTEST GUY IN FAIRY TAIL! But no joke, he literally is the hottest temperature wise but his still the hottest guy in looks to me.'

"Are you okay? " Natsu asked me with concerned look.

"Yeah..." I responded.

After that there was an awkward silence that filled the air. I awkwardly sat down and made my breakfast. But I knew , I could feel his gaze piercing through my soul.

"HEY! QUICKLY EAT WE HAVE A MISSION TO ATTEND TO!" NATSU shouted.

"OH YA!" I totally forgot! I had promised Natsu I would go on a mission with him! And I hate going back on my word.

"Gimme a minu- HEY! You aren't that ready either! Wear your vest already!" I exclaimed. While he looked for his vest , I got to stare at his body.

'OH God he is so hot! And look at those abs damn they could slice cheese with a single slice!' I was literally drooling at the thought of looking at his abs and not only that , looking at his abs got me drooling even more!

Finally , he found his vest and wore it. I sighed feeling sad since I couldn't see more.

"Okay I'm ready now! LETS GO!" Natsu shouted at the top of his lungs. He ran straight towards me and literally started dragging me out of my house to go to the mission.

Natsu offered me his hand a said with the biggest grin on his face , " LETS GO!"

I smiled at how goofy he was. Who knew I would meet someone as nice and kind as him? Not me. I didn't know I deserved the care that he was giving me. But I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

I smiled once again and finally replied , " Sure!"

____________________________________

THATS ITTT! WOOO I FINALLY UPDATED! SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG BUT YEAH! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!