Chapt 2 : Job

Last time on Forbidden love💙

"Im Natsu Dragneel! Nice to meet you! How about you? " he said with a toothy grin.

"Im (Y/N)! Nice to meet you!" I said giving a warm smile.

____________________________________

NATSU POV

I was talking to (Y/N) and this other girl which I think her names Lucy? Even though (Y/N) keeps calling her Luce. Suddenly, I see a small old guy walk up to me.

"Whats your name boy?" He asked.

"I'm Natsu! Natsu Dragneel! But who are you?" I said.

"Oh how rude of me to not even introduce myself! I'm Makarov but you can just call me master! And I'm the guild master of Fairy Tail" He said. 'The guild master of this guild WAS THIS SMALL OLD MAN WHAT!' I thought. After that man asked me where I wanted to put my guild mark.

"On my right shoulder please!" I said politely. Master nodded and marked my Fairy Tail insignia on my right shoulder. I quickly thanked master and ran to Lucy and (Y/N).

"(Y/N), LUCY LOOK! I JUST GOT MY FAIRY TAIL MARK!" I said cheerfully.

(Y/N) POV

I suddenly heard someone call my name so I turned my head to the side and saw Natsu standing infront of me grinning like a mad man. I immediately blushed at how close we were.

"Whaa...wha do you wan...Natsu...." I stuttered trying to come up with a sentence.

"You're really cute!" Natsu said with a hint of pink shown throughout her face.I immediately blushed at Natsu's comment.

"So what do you want?" I asked with a smile.

"LOOK! LOOK I GOT MY GUILD MARK!" Natsu said happily. I looked around his body to find a guild mark. 'FINALLY THERE IT IS!' I thought. I looked over his right arm and saw a red Fairy Tail insignia.

"Thats cool!" I said with a excited tone. Natsu was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Hey Natsu! You wanna go on a job?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"Whats that?" He asked cocking his head to the side. I sighed. 'How can anyone be so stupid but oddly cute!" I thought.

"Jobs are requests from other people to help them defeat someone or maybe find something and in return you get jewels!" I said cheerfully.

"OH! Now I get it! Thanks so much (Y/N)! Lets go on a job!" Natsu said with the widest grin on his face.

"Sure but which one?" I said with a questioning tone. We walked to the request board to try to find a mission.

"How about this one?" Natsu said pointing at a poster. I looked at the poster and it said 'HELP WANTED! NEED TO DEFEAT THIS BEAST WHICH WAS TERRORISING THE VILLAGE!'

"Sure! Luce you wanna go on this mission too?" I asked.

"I think I'll pass, it looks kinda scary to be honest" Luce said with her whole body shaking just thinking about it.

"Oh well thats okay! I'll just go with Natsu!" I said. With that I told Luce goodbye and headed to Master.

"MASTERR! ME AND NATSU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS MISSION OKAY?" I shouted. He said sure. I told Natsu to meet me tomorrow at 1pm in the magnolia station.

THATS IT FOR CHAPTER 2 SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOO LONG THATS WHY ITS EXTRA LONG TODAYY! ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY AND STAY AWESOOMEE!! Remember to comment and vote cuz that will really help me!