Chapt 5 : Acalia

Last time on Forbidden Love💙
I smiled once again and finally replied , " Sure!"
____________________________________

Y/N POV

After that , we walked to the train station to go to the nearby town Acalia which was where the mission was being held.

"A...a train?" Natsu gulped in fear and suddenly turning green.

"Hey , are you okay?" I asked with concern.

"I have motion-sickness!" He replied with fear in his eyes.

"Oh! But I'm sorry! This is the only way to go to the town!" I told him.

He finally agreed to take the train.

"FINE! Just for you!" He replied with a pout.

I thought to myself, " AWW THATS SO SWEET FOR HIM TO SAY ! BUT I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM SINCE HE NEEDS TO TAKE THE TRAIN!"

So , we went to the train receptionist and bought tickets to Acalia. After buying the tickets , we boarded the train. While taking the train , Natsu's face turned green and looked like he was gonna hurl.

"IF YOU'RE GONNA HURL PLEASE DO IT AT THE WINDOW!" I shouted. 

It was too Late. By the time I had said that , he had already puked his guts out all over me.

"Yuck! That's gross! NATSUUU! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SHIRT!" I said in rage.

He had covered my azure coloured shirt in his puke and now it's ruined! I looked at the shirt in dismay.

But before I could kill Natsu, I saw the amazing scenery.

"We've reached Acalia! WOO!" I said in joy.

"Yeah...." Natsu echoed back.

After that , we went out of the train and started to walk to the mayors house to accept the quest. After we reached the house , I knocked the door.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I asked.

"Yes? I'll be right there just give me a moment!" A voice echoed back.

After the voice replied , the door flew open. There was a man standing there. Raven hair , black eyes and wearing a black suite.

"Yes? I'm the mayor of this town , how may I help you?"

____________________________________

THATS ITTT!