▶ f r e n c h k i s s ✔

a/n : the book is on #94 in humor. thanks all of you.

IN BETWEEN THE narrow streets of Paris , stood people - laughing and talking to each other , walking to their homes and then there was snow - a lot, too much that the whole place looked like a freaking vanilla whipped cream.

The places along the street shone due to to the sun's glare and red , green and Christmas - y decorations were gleaming and then there was ' I ' with big inverted commas around.

So I was finally at the place I wanted to , but I am not happy , am I? No! Why? Well because supposedly my baggage is not with me. I am one of those two cases in ten thousands - whose baggage got exchanged on the airport and truly? It sucks. Because except for the little money I have in my handbag , my mobile phone without the charger and is discharged right now , my leather jacket copy of Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen , a concealer , glossy chap stick , two tampons , some hand wipes , a pair of undergarments and my Ray bans, I hardly have any other thing and I do not even have the diary which had my tour map along with places marked - where I had have to go and my hotel passes and I am in a big crisis that if I could , then I will definitely go back home - to Sydney which is very far away - no doubt , so then maybe to India to my family's home maybe.

And then suddenly a person came , out of no where and breeze started as my hairs started waving up a little and I was mesmerized by those two eyes - wait , it is not at all like this because I could feel is my confidence vary as my body shuddered looking at the cold eyes of the person standing opposite to me.

"Hey! - " I said as a stuttery smile came but soon I was cut in between as he held my wrist and dragged me to the main road as he called up a cab and pushed me up inside the car along with himself and was speaking fluent French and so I think he is local person here or in france that I was forced to think about my check list which right now I am not having.

But wait? Why the hell I am here? With him! And the taxi is moving. I banged my hands on the window for it open and kicked the seats like little children do as I shouted to let me go home but alas! As if anyone will understand. Oh! I forgot to tell, I am in that place right now where hardly any person speak English and since I thought to have an adventure so here I am.

Great! I said to my inner self - because of having adventure I am going to die all without my good clothes , switched off phone that no will know that I died and I will rot in the earth or maybe on top of it with out any carnation.

By the way, did I tell you my name? Hey ! I am Ridhima Gupta.

"Who are you , and what do you want? Why did you take me with you without any reason. Look my parents don't have money and I know karate." I rambled on and on about how my fighting skills were and how much wrong he was doing by taking me anywhere without my permission not caring to ask who the hell he was , and what did he need?

I breathed hard as I stopped when got almost no answers.

"Are you done?" He asked in a bored tone.

"What the -" I was about to speak when felt his lips on mine. No I am not that type of girl who go and kiss anyone but this time I was not even having a say in this.

Throwing back all the thought at the back of my mind, I tried to get away but he pulled me more closer, forcing me into the kiss - as I felt the kiss deepened.

Soon the kiss broke as I breathed harder and he pulled me out of the car and dragged me to his hotel suite I guess.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked but I realized that he went to the washroom - I suppose, leaving me in a room with fragrance of a men cologne - the one which I breathed in a while ago. But why no one is answering me here?

For god's sake he had not even answered a single question of mine.

But then again I thought of what happened in the Taxi , I realized that one thing got checked - French Kiss ✔