p u b l i c p r o p o s a l ✔

OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE , me? Why lord , why? You guys might be thinking of me as a whinny person , but I must tell you - I am not a whinny person. Infact , people here only found me to rob off ? I mean come on, I was here only for a vacation - alone , for the first time and yet the worst thing happened with me, money crisis ! Why? Well because my baggage almost had no money except of my clothes and the money , credit cards and phone - all of it was in my purse. And for god's sake , I could not even inform police because I am sure the people in France would've searching for a certain ' Suman Tiwari ' which is me as I have come ditching my un-functional imperfect family vacation which would include people above forties and below fourteens.

Okay! I am exaggerating much but I mean come one! Who even take their children in mid twenties for family vacations without consent ? - my family.

And right now I am sitting in the shopping place inside the mall on a sofa , with my baggage kept securely in the waiting room and I am wishing for a miracle to happen as I look through the windows of the show rooms and drooling over the clothes hanged , accessories kept , shoes kept intact and being tried off.

And I looked up to see the commotion there , paparazzi , body gaurds , was there some sort of celebrity here? I looked up and down , side ways as I stood up. Soon the media and cameras came where I was standing and they were looking here and there like finding some one. One of the reached me and asked - " Did you see a man in a grey three piece suit ? " And I nodded in negative even when behind him a man in grey three piece suit answering to his phone put a finger on his lips and gave me a look of do-not-say-anything-or-i-will-abduct-you.

As soon as the reporters and camera men moved away, he pulled me to the side behind the walls, where cartons were kept.

"Now what ever I say , say yes. Okay? " He told me.

"What?" I asked in a daze.

"God, are you deaf? Do what I say." He groaned.

"And why I would do that?" I asked as I put my hands in my waist.

"Because I am saying. Okay? I get it. Money! Do you need money?" His teeth cluttered in frustrating as he moved his hands in his hair, so haughtily . ( Note the pun. -_-)

But wait what he asked me , the nerves of this man, how could he? What do he even think of himself? I have a self respect. Who the hell he is? Do I look like a gold digger.

"I don't need money. Give me one reason, why would I do that?" I could feel anger creeping up to my face , making it go red.

"Because I am Shravan Malhotra and no one say no to me. Not you, not anyone else. And I will give you what ever money you need or anything else. " I was testing his patience, I knew that but could I help? I mean nerves of this man. Yes he is Shravan Malhotra but - wait.

Think fast Suman , he is THE SM , the most famous textile industry head. And money? You need it. You are not an opportunist because he needs you, not you. He doesn't have to know about your money crisis. Say yes ! Say yes! My mind shouted and I nodded to him as he bring me out in the lobby and soon the paparazzi gets around us.

"Great. What I say and ask, do nod. Tell me your name, fast!" He told whispered me as we came out and I showed him my bracelet engraved with my name 'Suman'.

"So Suman will you marry me?"

"What I say and ask, do nod."

But this? I was not thinking of him to ask this. You are going to die Suman. Fuck Him , Money & Paris and do not say YES at any cost.

I do not know what to do but his words kept revolving at the back of my head.

" What I say and ask, do nod. "

" I am Shravan Malhotra and no one say no to me. Not you, not anyone else. "

"And I will give you what ever money you need or anything else."

"Will give you what ever you need."

"Money."

"Anything else."

"I am Shravan Malhotra."

The SM.

Money Crisis.

Rich.

Paris.

On you own.

My head feels like a garbage bin and out of now where , I nodded.

Shit! I nodded and everyone cheered as he made me wear the ring. A freaking diamond ring.

And he took me out of the place and my head felt light , swayed my body and at the back of my mind my checklist got checked.

A freaking Public Proposal ✔