the questioning

although i am canadian i do not own these characters

After a seemingly endless car ride full of songs and jabs from Quebec and Alberta all of which were directed at Ontario of course, they finally arrived at the meeting. " I HATE THE SKY DOME AND THE CN TOWER TO, I HA.." Alberta sang as the were walking down the hall towards the conference room.

Matthew after having an extremely hectic day turned around "SHUT THE HECK UP ALBERTA, AND IF I HEAR ONE MORE COMMENT FROM YOU OR ONTARIO, QUEBEC....." he yelled louder then he usally does even when a dressing his 'family'. Matthew probably would have kept yelling if it wasn't for the fact that his kids were all staring at the group of nation forming behind him. After taking a deep breath and muttering about his need for timmies the nation of Canada turned around to address the crowd "we'll answer all questions in the conference hall."

                                                *time skip brought to you by wales and the doctor*

"Okay so questions"

England raised his hand "I raised you when most of these provinces were formed, how is it I didn't know about this?"

"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW!!! I MEAN YOU PAIRED ME OFF WITH THAT ONE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!" Quebec yelled well pointing his finger in Ontario's direction.

England stood up now remembering the group in front of him "YOU ASKED FOR A STABLE GOVERNMENT I GAVE YOU ONE!"

"NO I ASKED FOR...."

"OKAY THEN... next question" Matthew intervened.

well most of the nations were taking in the fight that had just occurred Alfred raised his hand with troublesome grin "so Matt why do you and Ontario share a capital?" this seemed to get the others attention again.

"Alfred for the last time my capital is.."

"MATTHEW NATIONAL DEFENCE PLAN YOU KNOW IN CASE MISTER I CAN'T READ A MAP BEYOND MY OWN BORDERS TRIES TO INVADE AGAIN" Ontario said cutting Canada off.

"Ontario we dropped that plan years ago, huhh...Ottawa my capital is Ottawa. okay one more question and then a brake. Yes North Italy?" 

"what does it mean keep it Riel?" Feli ask pointing at manitba's hoodie. 

a tear trickled down manitoba's face as he answered "Louis Riel was a politician and a spiritual leader to the mètis people who was hanged for treason well trying to protect his people" 

 "So who wants coffee?" said Matty trying to lighten the mood.

A.N. please send in ideas and questions i now have a laptop to yeah also exams are coming up so i apologize in advance