1I hate you.

💋Sade's pov💋

I hate you! I yell as I catch Seth with another girl.

"Baby let me explain!" I shake my head. "I.Hate. You." Seth walks closer to me touching my arm. "No you don't honey...calm down." I punch him in the face instead. "Keep away or els." He touches his bloody lip looking at me in the eye, then smirks. "Still got fire huh?" I scowl then kick him in the gut. Goes for Gemma also. The girl he cheated on me with.

I grab my purse and get the hell out of there. I walk down the side walk and catch a bus. "Hey were is the farthest bus ride to the next state?" The bus driver answers me "Minnesota." I slap some crumpled  hundred dollar bills in his hand. "Deal."
~~~~
I'm aware I dint pack or bring any of my belongings but I don't really care. I just need get out of here, as far and fast as possible.

Let me give you a little back ground right now, I'm Sadie as your aware of, I got excepted into Dervy University. So I had to move from my nice cozy state of Wyoming to California. This is what happened on my first day...

First day of Collage.⚔ 
I look around the corner making sure I don't bump into any one. It's my first day so I'm kinda nervous, a bad habit I have to break.My shoes click against the pavement. Drawing to much Attain! Then I bump into someone. A He actually. "Sorry!" I say blushing gathering all me things, even if it means they will be un organized and I'll have to sort them out all over again, I had to get out of there. "Bye!" I try to make a run for it but he holds my arm, gently. "I'm sorry....what's your name? I'm Seth." I look at him my whole face as red as an tomato. "Sadie" then I dash in threw the doors, not looking back.
~~~~~

I sit in class awkwardly because I'm not talking to any one. "Hey you look hot today" I spin around to face a handsome guy with sun streaked wavy hair and ocean blue eyes with tanned muscles, you can see a six pack threw his see threw white shirt. I quickly look down. He leans forward. "I know it's a hot day, but your more hotter" I feel hot. Like it the normal hot way, not the sexy way. "Do you flirt with all the girls you see on your first day.?" He shrugs "only the hot ones" I laugh. "And when you mean hot for me that means this California heat is to much for me and making me red."  He gives me a weird look and leans back into his seat, still staring at me. "I all so mean the other kind of hot to...the sexy hot." I give him a pitying look. "Tell me how I'm sexy hot." He smirks then leans over towards me again. "Well the sand color in your hair, then pale blue in your eyes, the cream color in your skin, with your freckled arms, your curvy in all the right places." I really blush at that. "Okay that's enough." I get up to leave the classroom. Taking my purse with me, then he holds my arm, gently. "What's your name?" I look into his eyes. "Sadie. You?" He grins his eyes sparkling."Dan" I smile then walk away. My dorm number is 320 so I unlock the door, and there's my room mate with her music blaring off the speakers. "Ewww you'd my room mate?!" I sigh dropping the keys next to the bedside table. "Yes, apparently." She has on shorts and a tight black tang top, her hair is straight and bleached blonde that went all most past her waste. She pours me a bottle of wine."so sorry...I'm so rude. I'm Shay lee. You? I stare at her blankly  "Sadie, from Wyoming." She smiles. "Saw that hot stud bump into you...I think he likes you!" "Wait how did you see that? There was no one out there expat us" she gives me a pitying look. "There's windows at Devry University dear." I take a sip out of my fancy wind glass. "Your right he is cute." "Watch out for him tho....he's has a rep for not having a long term relationships. Apparently he loses interest fast." I grin fiendishly "we'll see about that" I say with a wink. Shaylee winks back.