20Hanna

👣Hanna's pov👣

I sit in the back of the bus after I escape Sadie. Bye Bye Seth. Then Sadie gets on the bus. Shit. I look around for an escape without any other option, I sink in to my seat. Don't sit in the back. Don't sit in the back. DONT SIT IN THE BAAAAAACCCKKKK. thank god. She dose not sit in the back. I slowly get up, slinking across were she's sitting. She's on her phone staring blankly at the screen. I hate people sometimes,  apparently they dint pick up there trash and I end up crunching on a plastic wrapper. Sadie looks up and are eyes lock for a moment. I take a run for it stopping the bus driver and getting off as fast as I could. Apparently....so is Sadie.....and is she pissed....I haven't ran that fast since....I have no idea.

💋Sadie's pov💋

I get off the bus chasing after Hanna, the bus driver calls after me about my ride to Minnesota. I ignore him. Hanna is running though the crowd dodging people walking on the side walk like a river easily flowing around rocks, while I crash into them earning dirty looks. I finally catch up to Hanna. I grab her wrist twisting under my grasp. "Why?" I ask as Hanna squirms. She pulls free, and just smirks, she runs off as I chase after her people move out of the way, Hanna runs into a little store, I walk in  looking around but don't see her anywhere. I see her run across an isle, I follow her but she's gone.

Then I hear a voice behind me clear its throat. Hanna is sprawled across a lounge chair, wear cheap shades and a huge sun hat reading a magazine. "Took you long enough"  I growl charging her. She throws the shades, hat, and magazine at me so I topple over the lounge chair flipping over on my back. I see upside down view of Hanna making a run for it straight ahead. I try to get up but the lounge chair falls on my face instead. "Ugh" I throw the chair chair forward to have it fall on me again squishing me to the ground. "Shoo. Shoo!" The manager yells at me, I finally escaped just in time to see the girls bathroom door swinging back and forth. I rush in to see a few girls putting on make up giving me funny looks one of them leans in to wider something in her friends ear. But I don't care. I look around for Hanna. "Hey, did you guys see some carrot top girl run threw hear. They shake there head. "No." I  look up to see the window over one of the stalls open. I clime over the stall looking out the window. I see Hanna running down the ally. She stops in her tracks to give me a smirk, as if  taunting me to follow, the runs off around the corner.

"I thought you guys dint see her run threw here!" I say say glaring at the girls huddled around the mirrors. One of them puts her hand up in defense. "Sorry man...she paid us $20 to not say anything." I think it over.  "What did she say?..."  A perky girl with to much plush said in a squeaky voice. "Don't talk to the pissed off girl with the crazy hair!"  I roll my eyes as I carefully clime out the window. "This is the most weirdest time  I ever had putting on make up...." The perky girl giggled. "Remember when-" "No....just No." I jump on to the ally ground running after Hanna at full speed.

I run after her as she dodges palm trees by the side walk as I practically crash into them. Finally I catch up to her. I tackle her to the ground. She falls face first into the grass. I pin her down. "Where's Seth and Dan" I don't have to see see her know she's smirking. "Minnesota....of course" Oh shit.