13the gift.

💋Sadie's pov💋

In walk into my dorm room after the end of the period. "Hey Shaylee!" I say cheerfully since I had a good day and great grades, hopefully she's not going to ruin my bright mood with her rain cloud ways. Mood dampener. Instead she was happy and cheerful giving me a nice smile instead of a suspicious glare. "Hi Sadie! Look on the bed side table!" I look over by my checkered pattered bedspread to see my table covered In pretty boxes with fancy wrapping paper and silver bows. "Wow! You gave me all these?" Shaylee shrugged. "I only gave you the one with the purple wrapping paper. Since I'm bad with words, I'll let the gifts speak of how sorry I am." I hug her, then open the present. "Ohhh Chocolates! It's not the cheap kind ether. Thanks" she smiles " no problem. You all so have a gift from Seth...I don't know if it's just me or are you raking in the gifts like there's no tomorrow." I grin. "Maybe" I open my gifts from Seth with one slip of the sliver ribbon and the shiny red wrapping paper fell as if it was a blanket around the fancy satin box. I open the box lid and peak inside. "Wow" I gasp.

Resting upon the red velvet covering was a beautiful diamond necklace. I take it out carefully watching the diamonds glitter in the sunlight. It was very delicate as i could see my reflection in the stones. "I love. Seth" Shaylee smirked  "not just because of the necklace I hope" I look at her in shock. "N-no! Of course not!" She smirks at me again. "So you love Seth for his 'Sweet' personality? Please. I've dated Sethie before. And I only liked his gifts. Plus he was a hottie..." I glare at her. "Well maybe that's why he broke up with you after all....think about it." She rolls her eyes. "So he's the good guy? No. He only dated me because let's face it sweetheart, I'm beautiful." "If it was't for you bleached blonde hair" I mumbled looking down. But Shaylee still heard me. "No. Seth was the one that had me bleach my hair. He said he prefers me a blonde rather then a brunette" "he won't do that to me" Shaylee cackles. "Because your a natural blonde! Or I think you are at least. He'll probably wants you to dye it, or change your fashion style to fit his taste. You wait and see" I shake my head picking up the envelope on my nightstand. "Your just jaded" Shaylee looks honored. "Why thank you!" I look at the envelope "who's this gift from?" "I won't call it a gift....just warning you" "you've been reading my letters?" I say turning the envelope around to see a tear were it should have been sealed shut. "Just a little peak. And I knew....beware the wrath of....never mind " I I take out the letter. "Who? Oh never mind I'll just read it." The letter was from Cece. Seth's ex.....great this is about to be amazing...(sarcasm included) I prepared for the rant. And read the letter.

Dear Sadie....never mind that. Your no dear....jerk!

You think your so lucky that your dating Seth....well guess what! News flash! Your not going to have him for long....I'm just warning you....I'm making an army, of Seth's Exs. So you can tell that pretty face of yours goodbye bitch! Oh and don't be a big baby and report me or tell Seth....wimp. I bet you never got into a fight in your life, your like "oh! You Hurt me! Waaaa Boohoo! Sucks for you. Sucker.  Well no good bye!

P.s this letters a hoax.....or maybe....HAHAAAAAAA. You should of saw your face! I'm watching you right now....just kidding. Or maybe....okay that's just creepy. If you were wondering why I wrote a letter instead of just being lazy and modern I just took my sweet boring time and wrote a letter....you know it's more dramatic that way...burn this! Bye!
Insincerely

Ce ce. The beautiful....and sexy.

You still suck, Sadie the dolt.

The End.

I have no idea why I wrote the end....oh well

The end. Bye bitchs!

I look up from the letter in awe. "That was the weirdest letter....Ever...I'm scarred."  Shaylee sat down  next me patting my back. "It's. Okay....I'm part of the Seth's Ex Army" 

  "Really?" She rolls her eyes. "No idiot. Plus she dons't have one....it's just herself." "No surprise there" I shrug.