Vegeta's realization and answer

Vegeta:"Agh! Woman you bit me again!"

Vegeta shouted as he felt his dick being bitten the last 27th time in a row.

Bulma:"Dont be ridiculous! I havent!"

She said furious.

Vegeta:"Gha! You did it again!"

He said in a yelp. Vegeta shook the bed.

Bulma slap Vegeta's thighs.

Bulma:"Stop complaining!"

Vegeta:"OOWW! Enough! Woman,if you can't suck my properly dick anymore,fuck off!"

Bulma:"Pswh ! Fine! Not my lost! I'm just gonna go and play with Yamcha then!"

She said all sassy as she walk to the door.

Vegeta:"Oh yeah? Bite his dick off while your at it,mm? Why not eat it later you just chew it off him then!"

She turn and walk towards him pretty angry.

Bulma:"Hey! You big cry baby! Yamcha never complain of my blow jobs! Never!"

Vegeta:"Oh really? Is it because Yamcha doesn't have a a dick!! Ha! Suck on that,blue whore !"

Vegeta said blazing through the ceiling and flying out of the city.

Bulma was left with the bedrooms ceiling destroyed.

Vegeta flew to his only trusting comrade house...Kakarots.

Vegeta landed softly and walk up to the house and knock on the door. And was met instantly by his taller friend in a blink of an eye. Damn instant  transmission!!

It caught him off guard and he fell on his ass.

Vegeta:"WHAT IN THE HELL YOU DID THAT FOR KAKAROT? Why you didn't just use the door!?"

Goku shush Vegeta.

Goku:"I didn't wanted to use the door or else I would wake up Chi chi,so what's seems to be the problem  Vegeta ?"

Vegeta:"Everything! She's even bad at blow jobs!"

Said Vegeta with all honesty as he cross his arm and tap his feet on the dirt.

Goku cock his head on the side and ask.

Goku:"Blow job?"

Vegeta's eyes twitch.

Vegeta:"I knew you were a big idiot but at this lenght!? God,Your married!"

Goku:"What does that have to do with anything?"

Vegeta growled.

Vegeta bluntly ask.

Vegeta:"Has your woman gave you head?"

Goku pundered for a bit.

Goku:"I don't know what your talking about."

He answer honestly. Vegeta just had it. So he did the unthinkable.

Vegeta:"Gha! I'll show you!"

Vegeta crawl over to Goku,and Vegeta's head was perfectly in level with Gokus waist line is. Vegeta mess with his friends GI pants.

Goku just look down at him and gasp.

Goku:"Vegeta!"

Vegeta:"Kakarot shut up! Your going to wake up your wife!"

Goku:"But-what are you-?"

Vegeta:"Let me show you idiot!"

Vegeta pull down Gokus pants and exposed his cock.

Goku:"Vegeta! Stop!!"

Vegeta:"Stop moving you baka! I'm trying to position my head!"

Goku:"No! Enough! Don't!"

Vegeta:"Well I gotta show you stupid monkey! Or else you won't get it!"

Vegeta slide Gokus cock inside his mouth.

Goku scream.

Goku:"ahh..! Let go off my d*#$ck! AHHH..!"

He kept screaming. Vegeta just grab hold of his waist and force Goku cock down his throat.

Vegeta:"Lmghet mhe swwhow yuu !!!(Let me show you)"

Vegeta gag on Gokus dick,and that gave Goku the chills. Goku lay on the door of the house. And Vegeta was kneeling down before him,giving him a nice well done blow job.

Vegeta knew all the tricks,he lick under the balls,and suck on the head.

Goku even cooperated and grab a hold of Vegeta's hair and shoved his whole erected cock down Vegeta's throat.

Vegeta's eyes widened and look up Goku.

Vegeta:"Nhow Dwo yuu gesht wat imm twalikng ahwbout??(Now do you get what I'm talking about.)"

Goku let out a gentle moan.

Goku:"Ah..ah I totally get it now Vegeta...this feels good. And..And your Sayin your wife does this but she's bad at it? Bummer."

Vegeta pull himself out.

Vegeta:"I wanted to show you...so you could at least do it to me,so I can check if is not me and it is her."

He said reassuring himself.

Goku nodded.

Now the role have changed and Goku was the one kneeling down.

He pull down Vegeta's pants and grab his member.

Goku was new at this,so he started by rubbing the dry skin.

Vegeta moan gently.

Vegeta:"Ah..ah..Please...make it wet..Please do it."

Vegeta begged.

Goku:"Oh,you mean like this?"

Goku spit on Vegeta's cock and started stroking it.

Vegeta:"Ah..! Yes..! Amazing!"

Vegeta said surprise.

Goku:"Youve never felt like this before?"

Goku ask honestly.

Vegeta:"Yes...never."

He admitted.

Goku just suck on him hard till Vegeta came all over Gokus pretty face.

Goku stood up and wipe himself with his gi.

Goku:"Call me any time you need to do something like this,alright?"

Vegeta nods.

Vegeta:"Yeah."

They both pull their pants up and Goku head inside the house while Vegeta flew off.

He has never felt like this before. And he wishes to feel that same feeling again.

What will become of Vegeta and Goku now that there friendship has changed drastically?

And I am back! I'll continue only if you comment and only if you subscribe to my channel.

Btw...subscribe to MY channel if you want requests,one shots,lemons,follow for a follow,or for me to subscribe to your channel or votes on your book! Link is in my bio