Act 1

~**Goku POV**~

I could see Vegeta blossoming again a little more everyday since that night, he smiled more often, giggled and shared joyful moments.

Me? I was hanging out with that Briefs boy, behind his back. I don't know what I got myself into, really. I just knew I really fucked up, big time. How could I even think about making love to someone I hid something very intense from. I'm stupid I guess, like Vegeta had been telling me before we even married. I'm stupid, a backstabbing idiot. I haven't gotten myself to telling him what's really going on yet. How long has it been? Two months? Yes, two months, I've been living a whole big, fat, fake lie for the last two months. I'm sure Vegeta would hate me if I ever told him the truth. He'd be broken hearted till the ends of his life, especially seeing me happy with another.
Why would I have even thought of making love to him, if I no longer loved him?

"Welcome home darling."

I could hear his minuscule, cute voice from the side as I walked into our precious home.

"Hi, Vegeta." I tried to not sound rough as I took off my dress shoes and loosened my tie a little. Footsteps approached me as soon as I looked up, two small arms traveling around my body shortly after. I slowly wrapped my arms around the Saiyan Prince a little after, holding him in a tight embrace.

"I'm so happy you're home, you can finally rest and get work off your mind. I thought you'd be tired so I prepared some hot choco and caramel popcorn so we could sit and spend some time together."

"The kids?" I asked.

"They're at my pa's house." Vegeta rose an eyebrow up, "You really must be knocked out if you didn't even remember that. I told you yesterday."

Fuck, that's right! It's Saturday today. I was so caught up in my thoughts I had forgotten!

"Oh- right." I chuckled nervously.

"You really must be tired from all that overtime you had to go through."

I lied about that too . . .

I could hear him giggle before his warmth disappeared from me as I saw him take himself over to the sofa with that frivolous smile of his.

I took off my tuxedo and placed it on the coat hanger and made my way to the bathroom, holding up my hand towards Vegeta to pardon me for the time being. He replied with a nod and his usual smile.

As soon as I closed the door to the bathroom, I was greeted with a pregnancy test laying close to my cologne. Curious, I took it up into my hands and - opened it?! The seal was already broken.

I could hear my heart stomp a million miles per second and sweat run down from my forehead as I took the small test out of its cardboard box container. I closed my eyes as soon as I felt it fall into my hand. My body shook in fright as I bit my lip.

I opened my eyes and-