Why...

Since I kept you guys waiting... god my friend made me do this... here are some of my quotes...

Electric Elements (why am I doing this?)

I am the goddess of skittles.

Dude... I broke you're shoebox.

I will tie dye waffles for the event!

Is that a triple rainbow! Wait that's just some sprinklers!

Wooden toaster will haunt your dreams!

What does this thing do?

Did I just vacuumed up a sock? Great, I just broke a vacuum with a sock.

Beat it with a stick and watch it die!

Does iron look like soap to anyone else.

Wheatley! no! I'm pretty sure you where the only core that liked me!

Hey, one time I ate a whole can of frosting in like 30 seconds and instead or getting sick, I randomly woke up at 3am and graffitied one of my shirts.

Who doesn't know the difference between an wizard, sorcerer, and warlock!?

Stare into the soul. Thats the key. If this starring contest lass longer than a year, the enderman will kill me, wait, no! I didn't mean to move my curser! And... I'm dead.

Wubs, jazz, trance, alter, that is my music life. Did I mention battle themes.

At the end can I shoot someone with my bow?

Hera, please don't fire me! Im just the goddess of skittles working as a intern, Hermes already took the other job!

I am princess of the night! Im not even kidding, write it on my grave!

Parkour the rainbow!

I just wanna send Ty a left shoe and just see what he does.

I'm secretly Herobrine.

Oi! you blasted beasties are grinding my gears... bloody gear grinders...

I wish Dubstep dishwashers where real.

If I could marry a time period I would marry the renaissance.
I am a mage! I am a mage! (I said wearing my sorceress cosplay)

Skrillex reminds me of a grumpy unicorn.

I have no clew what the hell I'm doing!

In my world, Feferi wears reading glasses and blahs the violin on Tuesdays.

You want some bubbles!? to bad!

Never can be to prepared for the apocalypse! (someone once asked me why I wear combat boots. It beachside I keep colored pencils and such in them though.)

Can I have a sword?

Have you ever had fried butter? I went to the rodeo and tried some some, yelled 'in skies honor' and got sick.

Gir is secretly planning world domination. Just stare into those soulless eyes. Filled with content vengeance on the verge to strike at any moment...