I'm back :D

Hey guys!

This will be my second boyxboy book, so I hope you enjoy! If you don't or do remember, I made a book called O2l Sex Slave, but someone reported it and got it deleted from wattpad and my account. So if any of the followers that I have want to unfollow me, that is fine with me. Okay so for this book, I have no idea what to call these boys. So please in the comments below write two boys names and the ones that have been repeated, I will choose them. (I was thinking of Jared as the jock and Nicky for the nerd.) (lol they match) Comment if you like those names and I'll use them, but if not then leave your names for the boys. (Btw there has to be at least 10 or more comments for the names and it can't be the same person!) Thank you!

Also I need a book cover, so if there are any artistic ppl that are okay with boyxboy stories. My email is julisvaz11 at gmail.com. (For some reason it won't let me put the at sign, if you don't know what it is, it's the sign above the number two on your keyboard. I will also be announcing the people who picked the best name and the best artist. Love you guys very much! Bye! Oh also for the cover, make it like a nerd boy and a jock. Oh and I will be publishing the first chapter tomorrow! I know that some of it wouldn't make sense, but once everything is finished, (Characters names, book cover) I'll make sure to change what ever needs to be changed. Love you guys!

Julie <3